OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has been down on and off for the last few days so of course sales haven't been as good, apart from that my earnings are great.

i agree with him, sales decreased after you put new system to download page. Ote Stephen pls back to old system that force person to register to the site first. tnx

Sales are down because we have been under a DDoS attack, all problems should be fixed within the next few days. We will be 100% secured.

no more 1 year premium option ?

We removed the 1 year a while ago, if you are in need of a longer amount of time please send a PM and can work something for you.

Something is wrong, for several days 0 Sales, 0 rebill, and most curious 0 referrals, who were 4-5 on the day!

Sales are a little down because we were under a DDoS so sales have gone down simply do to the fact that people were unable to access the site. It should be fixed and working 100% within the next few days and will not go down again.

Sales have really gone bad.

See above.

The site has been down on and off for the last few days so of course sales haven't been as good, apart from that my earnings are great.

Thank you for the words, you are correct. We are working on solving the issue right now and should have it fixed 100% and not have the problem again.

Dear Stephen
you removed registration form in a premium page and sales are very low after that. i have had 3+ sales per day, now only 0 to 1.
i have had 10+ referrals and 3-5 sales each single day. Now? Only 1-2 referrals and 0 to 1 sale.
either your new sales page not counting sales properly, either ppl not buying premium. please add back to registration form in a premium page.

Nice and Satisfactory reply i always like Host that really care for there user. God Bless you.

PS : no sales for me too either reff

Thank you for the kind words, we love all our users. We want to make everyone happy. If anyone runs into any issues we are here for you.

Explain why I cancel payment.

2013-05-21 $272.50 REJECTED
I waited too long to be paid.
Two months from the first , but I still have not received ...

For an explanation on why a payout was rejected please send a PM or email to helpdesk@oteupload.com. Thank you.

Dear Stephen
you removed registration form in a premium page and sales are very low after that. i have had 3+ sales per day, now only 0 to 1.
i have had 10+ referrals and 3-5 sales each single day. Now? Only 1-2 referrals and 0 to 1 sale.
either your new sales page not counting sales properly, either ppl not buying premium. please add back to registration form in a premium page.

We have no issues putting back the old system but please keep in mind that what we have allowed is 100 times better for making sales. Just because you are not making sales does not mean it is due to our new system. This system does not have anything to do with getting sales. However we will happily put back the new system for as for us all we need is our users happiness.

Hello ,

2013-05-22 $313.38 REJECTED
After Contacted Helpdesk .. They Told Me

Hello,

Dear you are clear now you will always be paid we guarantee you this from now we only want a proof which you given us. You will be paid this Monday. Thanks for using Oteupload.

Hello,

Dear you will be paid tomorrow.

Put I didn't received any money and they don't answer me from 8 days

My User Wolfer

i want to know you will pay my money or not ???

Guys the current premium page was better then the before one that way we generate more sales then before and this time less reff more sales. the prob Oteupload have facing some lack of confident from premium buyers. Reason is obvious massive last days down time so wait for 1-2 weeks with same plan and work as you do before you will see more sales.

We have no issues putting back the old system but please keep in mind that what we have allowed is 100 times better for making sales. Just because you are not making sales does not mean it is due to our new system. This system does not have anything to do with getting sales. However we will happily put back the new system for as for us all we need is our users happiness.

As a matter of fact my sales decreased a lot too after new system. I wish you to back to the old system to force downloaders to register to site first. :friends:

Hello ,

2013-05-22 $313.38 REJECTED
After Contacted Helpdesk .. They Told Me

Hello,

Dear you are clear now you will always be paid we guarantee you this from now we only want a proof which you given us. You will be paid this Monday. Thanks for using Oteupload.

Hello,

Dear you will be paid tomorrow.

Put I didn't received any money and they don't answer me from 8 days

My User Wolfer

i want to know you will pay my money or not ???

My request is rejected
I also sent an email to the helpdesk
I had to wait 8 days without feedback

As a matter of fact my sales decreased a lot too after new system. I wish you to back to the old system to force downloaders to register to site first. :friends:

Yes I completely agree with you. my sales descreased too since new system. I think it's not just me, the other uploader sales decreased. I think members did not like the new system or sales not counting properly in new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back