OTEUpload.com - Fixed $9.00 & (60% initial sale/50% rebill)

What additional features would you like added to OTEUpload?

• More storage space

Votes: 123 46.2%
  • More payout methods

Votes: 118 44.4%
  • OTEUpload is perfect as is

Votes: 25 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi OTe Team,

Please page up this section, Users can't see sometimes. And remove the SMS verification.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 855x352.
JGjZT.png

AND please remove this section. Thanks in advance

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 808x204.
7h22b.png

Should add more info about SMS, for example i had to google my area code, most users are lazy and will just think to hell with it. Ul have done this right and auto detects all info needed, i suggest you guys do the same :)

LRqgW.png

daily 30 gb limit is released but JD need update and does not work for me
and you shot your head with 30 gb daily limit.

Last edited:
30 GB is not good, i mean, even if i click on a link it auto uses it regardless if it fails, how does that work with download managers resuming?

The limit is something i would need to identify to my users so they can make their decisions whether to go premium.

Last edited:
yes even if it fails or not it cut download quato. nobody likes it. oteupload must fix it or nobody will love them anymore

and even if I got 27 gb limit, JD logs show

31 1/6/13 10:25:48 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Detected waittime #2, waiting 86401000milliseconds
31 1/6/13 10:25:48 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Download quota has been reached

???????????????? chec this fucking code please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how you release a code without being sure it works %100

Last edited:
Lol, 30Gb. No one is going to use you, Extabit last time I used is 50Gb. Uploaded has 30 gb but can be accumulated over the days to 500Gb. Ryushare has 188Gb if I'm not mistaken. Even Rapidshare public traffic for everyone to leech is 50GB. Why would customers go to this host when there are better options of downloading with your competitors?

Last edited:
120 Gb per month ??? are you crazy ?

@ananisikim its not 120GB. Our team has discussed it the limits will be 60GB per a day at 1920GB per month. This should be more than enough bandwidth for the average user. If more is needed you will be able to purchase it at that time.

Are you blind?

hndude, not blind I was sleepy, I saw 1200 gb as 120 gb. That is all.

Its not just 120Gb or 1200GB its 1920GB should be fair with everyone as it is more than enough for the average user.

@OTE Stephen Please check my PM...

I have replied to your message.

is this wire transfe or western unioun pay out options work ?

Yes they are, you can request through any of them. We will pay at the dates we said on the first page.

Sales dropped 2-3 days

We have said this before and saying this again now sales are not in our hands. There is many users those who are making more than 50+ sales per day.

Sales dropped 4-5 days...

I have answer about this in my last post.

ote you haveing problems with file uploader? cause when i try to conntion dont connect

No everything is working fine. Please try again, if you still have the same error or any other errors send an email to Support@oteupload.com and explain the issue to them. They will be able to directly assist you with the issue.

me too
and i think it because of SMS verification

i got 5-10 refs daily but no sale :cursing:

Guys SMS verification has nothing to do with sales. We cannot allow users to test our system and have fake sales. You guys have to understand this we are working to make the SMS verification system allot more easy for users in 2 days max.

why SMS verification.?
sales decrease

We needed to implement this system to protect our business and not have fake sales. Thanks for understanding.

Hi OTe Team,

Please page up this section, Users can't see sometimes. And remove the SMS verification.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 855x352.
JGjZT.png

AND please remove this section. Thanks in advance

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 808x204.
7h22b.png

You asked the same question 2 days ago and I gave you the same answer to please wait for the new update. Guys please trust me that every single person from our development team is working more than what they are able to work day and night to make the new update live ASAP.

because of fraud orders

i think sms verification only for US Customers will be the best
others country dont enable sms verify

Thanks for making this clear. I am happy that some users can understand the reason why we have implemented this SMS verification system.

Should add more info about SMS, for example i had to google my area code, most users are lazy and will just think to hell with it. Ul have done this right and auto detects all info needed, i suggest you guys do the same :)

LRqgW.png

@mcmoore Thank you so much for the advice and we do know that because of this some users are going to have issues accessing our service. We have added this system because it makes it more difficult for users to scam our system. Please understand that the way we have it now will be much improved and way more easy than the picture you provided in the next 2 days.

daily 30 gb limit is released but JD need update and does not work for me
and you shot your head with 30 gb daily limit.

Support team was testing the settings at the time you said 30GB. It will not be 30GB its 60GB per day. JDdownloader we cannot do anything more than send them an email. We support Internet Download Manger or Mipony more than JDownloader because of their late support responses.

30 GB is not good, i mean, even if i click on a link it auto uses it regardless if it fails, how does that work with download managers resuming?

The limit is something i would need to identify to my users so they can make their decisions whether to go premium.

@mcmoore When you saw 30GB our support team was testing this percentage. It is now 60GB per day or 1920GB per month its more than fair for our users.

code problem...sales decrease...
no code please...

No code? If you are referring to our SMS verification system as I said before we are going to make it way more easy for our users. There will not be any future problems.

7770905-1_tn.jpg

wtf this is, I can not send feedback, daily limit must removed till its fixed.

@ananisikim Before I stop responding to your questions please stop acting like this and do not use this kind of words in this thread. Please if feedback is not working send an email to Support@oteupload.com is it that hard for you to send an email.

On a side note:

No dead line yet, but Support and development team have said today that the new update will be very soon now. The new limits will not be added until the new design is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back