Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more to lose...Honestly i know a couple of guys, whose earning is not big but huge...and they are still unapproved...So the basis of approval is still not known...next week we will have some concrete news...

I had read that Oron doesnt allow us to delete files from our accounts. I uploaded a file and then i deleted it and when i copeid-pasted the file's link in my browser i got "File Not Found".
So, anyone can delete any file if he wants.
I just wanted to mention this because i had read that Oron doesn't allow us to delete any file we want, which is not true.

My account was banned within the past hour. Bravo Oron. As if I didn't see this coming. I honestly hope Oron dies, because the fact that they couldn't give anyone a straight answer is appalling.

Yesterday My closed 6 blog..But problem No oron..

Problem My hosting new policy..:(

Jan 26th, 2012 : Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. However, reviewing your account history, it appears that over the past year, we have received 27 DMCA complaints in regards to content hosted under your account. This is something that is far in excess of what is normal and acceptable. We will not be able to allow any further complaints. Further complaints will result in a permanent account suspension. Please ensure that *all* copyrighted content has been removed from the account.

Feb 1st, 2012
+1 DCMA report and Yesterday My closed 6 blog

My oron account webmaster but I wait..No open :(
I do not know what to do.. I only Wait..

Get a real hoster :facepalm: 27 DMCA isn't much for 1 year

I think Unapproved account`s earnings will provide Oron`s loss. This is the only reason
They dont wanna approve people`s accounts .

Last edited:
morons gave generic answer for every thing that you tell them, they don't even read it

what we can do???
arguing here is useless, fucking waste of time, we need to find alternative for oron, and if oron came back - perfect, but if he doesn't, fuck it, we move forward, tomorrow will be some new oron

BTW i personally know 1 person that is payed via alertpay and his account was not approved, and I'm in contact with one that was approved day after big shit happen

in my opinion it will be more than a month before oron get back on his feet, with all the heat he having right now, and that is if everything goes smoothly, I'm currently worried just to get payed for my work, and ain't feeling sorry for everything, i took good cash from oron and going to find next partner...

I had read that Oron doesnt allow us to delete files from our accounts. I uploaded a file and then i deleted it and when i copeid-pasted the file's link in my browser i got "File Not Found".
So, anyone can delete any file if he wants.
I just wanted to mention this because i had read that Oron doesn't allow us to delete any file we want, which is not true.

try delete more files, after I successfully delete around 60-100 files, I cannot delete my files anymore

fuck you .... Oron I'm tired of waiting
hifuck1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back