Oron Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Oron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think oron's faggot admins are here for giving people false hope. You scammers! It's very clear you are scammers and you just scammed our last earnings... So stop giving people false hopes because we are not stupid to think that this situation will get resolved as if nothing happened.. We just want our money not some punk telling us.

I think oron's faggot admins are here for giving people false hope. You scammers! It's very clear you are scammers and you just scammed our last earnings... So stop giving people false hopes because we are not stupid to think that this situation will get resolved as if nothing happened.. We just want our money not some punk telling us.

Below is one of them, spamming with false comments with no proofs. Mods should block this stupid fellow:

stfu, approved the first day, recieved pendings in webmoney this evenig After switching to it from pp this Morning.

X-(:facepalm:

I'm still waiting for a week and no response from them. It's my proof for all of you! I never have seen a more dishonest filehost than fuckin (M)oron... I prefer a ban instead of this fucking cheap lies.

ORON is not dead!!! I have open account for "Earnings" and "Request payment"
My last "payment" 2012-01-22, my last "Request payment" are from 2012-01-29 :P

stfu, approved the first day, recieved pendings in webmoney this evenig After switching to it from pp this Morning.

Is it true? Oron still pay? Can you show us payment proof? Nobody believes you without it.
I got payment from them last week, on Thursday and i published the payment proof on page 48.

Even IF it is true that a few people has been approved and/or paid, Oron still sh*ts on 99% of the uploaders.
thats because 99% of uploaders are little to low earning and don´t have any common sense about this business at all and they just don´t worry to much about them (i would do the same and even more, maybe some kind of IQ-Test before paying 2 cents...)

Below is one of them, spamming with false comments with no proofs. Mods should block this stupid fellow:
Sure i am spamming with false comments, i don´t have other things to do in my life.
If you not trust it i don´t really care much about that. What you trying to do is forcing some uploaders here to show any screenshots again. Honestly, did you still not get it? They switching now to some more private reward system or at least watching their partners accounts more closely then ever before and dealing with complained accounts from legal title/copyright holders could bring them into serious trouble (at least thats what i personally would do).

Sure i am spamming with false comments, i don´t have other things to do in my life.

If you not trust it i don´t really care much about that. What you trying to do is forcing some uploaders here to show any screenshots again.

More Spam

Honestly, did you still not get it? They switching now to some more private reward system or at least watching their partners accounts more closely then ever before and dealing with complained accounts from legal title/copyright holders could bring them into serious trouble (at least thats what i personally would do).

This proves you're from Oron and trying to publicize your host again. LOL.

Anyway, go ahead and keep up the shit work.

Hmm maybe people who wrote here that their accounts have been approved are fakes, but what about people from top major forums? I have asked some of top posters and few of them said they've been approved. Sure these are examples, but maybe something is going on there.

Some accounts got approved! Some not! Man whats so hard to believe on it? Please stop trolling. No wonder why official support on forums are closed. Nobody can listen to that kind of shit and non-sense anymore. Do your self a flavour and get some nine to five job and cancel your internet access.

braingiant i agree with you about point that there are too much cry babies which would kill themselfs if oron dont come back.
At the moment, i dont care, took a rest.

Anyway, i would like to see screen of your last payment on WM which you said, nothing more.

Some accounts got approved! Some not! Man whats so hard to believe on it? Please stop trolling. No wonder why official support on forums are closed. Nobody can listen to that kind of shit and non-sense anymore. Do your self a flavour and get some nine to five job and cancel your internet access.

Speak for yourself. We will be writing it again and again cause we have reasons. You don't like it, don't read it.

Is it really easy to say like this when your account is approved (or you work undercover), isn't it? We have been waiting for over one week. So go away.

Yeah but i am not willing to share screenshots about earnings on the internet and this has nothing to do with ORON, i am not doing that for other net income sources the same. It seems screenshots of that kind of information in discussion boards like this one has become popular but i don´t want to be popular...

Maybe call it fake, scam, employee, what ever you like but feel free to give some trust to my words and expect your payment to be processed soon as well.

You could easily paint your earnings black, i dont care how much you earn, just want to see status and date of payment.
If you dont want to share, please stop arguing here, its looks like you point your finger at us saying "haha, you are not approved".

If you are approved and got payment, i have no idea what you do here, go uploading...

Is it really easy to say like this when your account is approved (or you work undercover), isn't it? We have been waiting for over one week. So go away.

i did not say that i am not respecting your words or not understanding your frustration, i just want to give people some facts that might help. I am also not saying everything they do or not is good or bad, just facts nothing more, and i don´t see a reason to prompt with any kind of "proofs". A i doing business with you guys? No i dont. So i don´t have a reason to give out confidential information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back