Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how i miss the days when it wasn't all about the money. well, i guess i know what this 3-step plan looks like.

1. be greedy
2. only post oron links
3. split files to death

seriously, oron is one of the downloader unfriendliest file host i have ever seen.

1. force free downloaders into buying premium accounts
2. use the money to expand aggressively (i guess i don't have to say what i mean by that)
3. force premium members into buying more premium accounts with a ridiculous download limit of 20gb for 3 days

theres the magic 3 again. hurray!

do i have a premium account?
yes

do i upload files on oron?
yes

do i only use oron?
no

why?
because i don't entirely agree with orons business strategy. become more downloader friendly and i might reconsider.

well my opinion and what i do or not do probably doesn't matter as long as there are enough people playing the game. but can a one-sided system like this work forever? i have my doubts.

This proofs that they're smart? no? B-)

thats not true ....
Every download is counted !
But when you change plan from PPS to PPD
The downloads that already counted that day , you loose when you change plan to PPD the are not counted then
Only the downloads afther you change plan are counted

Look stats yesterday : 2011-08-04 406 / 89 $12.1800

• oh shit ppd truely sucks
no mate i shifted to ppd yesterday n was 89% level
today on 100% level got a sale yesterday:facepalm:

today so far its 2011-08-05 30 / 16 $0.9000

as deadly said i guess only free downloads count

2011-08-05 31 / 16 $0.9300
each free download its .03$ rise

Last edited:
thats not true ....
Every download is counted !
But when you change plan from PPS to PPD
The downloads that already counted that day , you loose when you change plan to PPD the are not counted then
Only the downloads afther you change plan are counted

Look stats yesterday : 2011-08-04 406 / 89 $12.1800

Unless my calculator is wrong, 406 * 0.03 = 12.18

In a (smart) way, Oron are pushing you to go to other plans. Unless you make sales, your level will drop and drop, until your downloads make a few pennies. For example, if you are at 50%, you will get 0.015 per download and so on.

Last edited:
Dear tvg,

generally PayPerSale generates about 150-200% more income than
PayPerDownload.
I made the experience myself.
One 1-year premium sale counts for more than 500 downloads thus if you are "unlucky" and have that sale plus some smaller accounts during ppd you can do the math how many downloads you have to generate to make as much money.

• oh shit ppd truely sucks
no mate i shifted to ppd yesterday n was 89% level
today on 100% level got a sale yesterday:facepalm:

today so far its 2011-08-05 30 / 16 $0.9000

as deadly said i guess only free downloads count

2011-08-05 31 / 16 $0.9300
each free download its .03$ rise

No host recommends for PPD...But i guess....if on a host with ranking...it also gives the uploader the message to keep a good rank for a better earning...And yeah for those...who just leech and dump...neither pps nor ppd if of much help

Thts fine didnt find it in their faq pls add it that only free downloads are counted

We pay up to $30 per 1000 downloads.

change it to $30 per 1000 FREE downloads.

Last edited:
Am i the Unluckiest ?

814b77.jpg

rahul23
how many downloads it`s not factor for your sales :) you need to change content.. this one which you upload now it`s not good :)

i agree...also no of downloads are very less...dont expect sales to happen with less downloads...even though some members will show in their stats about less downloads but good sales...its because of the content...work on the content...And dont expect that any1 will come up...sit beside you and guide u....just explore urself which thing sells and which has brought good no of downloads...and most importantly....if u are using RL to get ur content...it wont help big time...Good luck...i hope yours stats will improve.

Yes content it's the most important..2000 Dl mean nothing if not generate sales.. you can get sales with few DL only but good/unique content.
Don';t ask which it's best content..because I like some type of content, x like another type of content and y like another type..
I know it's not a good rule but I upload and post only the content I like :))
If you are on start can be hard..but take care about your mega-threads..post daily.. Post single posts too.. and the sales will come if the content it's ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back