Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please explain the reason why you reject the payment

If you don't want to pay, please tell us earlier and don't waste our time

Just tell directly if you are not willing to pay, so that I can save our time to do other valuable things

2409421.jpg

Last edited:
I worked hard in two months.
Yesterday, I First requested payment.
but you have locked my account,
please help me.
I am a professional uploader
.I have 8 website and DLE portal
my account:
cong_n_t
[SLIDE]http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/Untitled9c1f129cpng.png[/SLIDE]
Please help me!! Please help me

[SLIDE]http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/Untitled176ee8d14png.png[/SLIDE]

PLZ check account for me!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:
my account: cong_n_t

Payment

Dear friends and partners,

once your payment request is approved (please notice the status change) it might take some time until it is sent to your account. The usual transfer day is Monday but it might vary.

In case you have problems with your payment request please contact the support via: support@oron.com

Hello Oron Support, many files of mine got deleted yesterday. I have a backup of those files.

Can i edit my posts with new working links ? I read somewhere that, they may suspend account, if i re post the same files. Is it true ??

hey i have registered an acc and now i wont cance the earn money methode but i have to wait 7 days hmmpf thats bad becorus the first is default.

and second

how long save oron.com as an non premium member the files?

hey i have registered an acc and now i wont cance the earn money methode but i have to wait 7 days hmmpf thats bad becorus the first is default.

and second

how long save oron.com as an non premium member the files?

For how long my files are kept on your server?

If you are a premium user your files are kept infinitely. If you are not a premium user however, your files may be deleted to avoid build up of not needed information but no sooner that after 30 days have passes since last download.

;)

Hello, i recently started uploading to Oron. I can't understand few things here.

My Sales
7d9edb.jpg

and my stats are
eb6ff7.jpg

Why is that difference ??

Can anyone explain ? and i am in 70% sales and 30 % rebills plan.

Hi

I am in 55% of sales / 55% of rebills, how come the 30% rebills amount is same as 55%?

Rebill $13.03 and $13.13

For how long my files are kept on your server?

If you are a premium user your files are kept infinitely. If you are not a premium user however, your files may be deleted to avoid build up of not needed information but no sooner that after 30 days have passes since last download.

;)

Files arent kept infinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back