Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Filehostings down today but Oron up :) however we must be prepared for changes
btw no problem with sales today but rebills i dont know :|
6zrQ3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody

I registered Oron 5 days ago and I wonder what plan should I take now, 50-7 or 100/1000 ?

Currently I'm on PPD and get around ~50 free downloads per day, that means 5$.:)) But I heard that if any Oron uploader doesn't get at least a sale, Oron won't pay and pending payment forever, and sometimes deletes account too :'(

Is it true or just a rumor please ?

Btw, ftp of this host is kinda slow, only 1-2 mb/s (I use Amazon vps) :'(. Any solutions ?

Oron is manipulating my downloads for the third time now. I had 860 downloads, not it's dropped down to 740, it has now happened 3 times. It's clearly that Oron is manipulating my downloads in order for me not to reach 1000 downloads, which by now would have been possible. Also why is it that my profit mode level has gone from 100% to 31% just because I upgraded to premium?

Would love to hear what an Oron official has to say about this, thanks!

Oron is manipulating my downloads for the third time now. I had 860 downloads, not it's dropped down to 740, it has now happened 3 times. It's clearly that Oron is manipulating my downloads in order for me not to reach 1000 downloads, which by now would have been possible. Also why is it that my profit mode level has gone from 100% to 31% just because I upgraded to premium?

Would love to hear what an Oron official has to say about this, thanks!

OMG! Oron scamming you, hurry dude, leave Oron =D

Is there anyone here that can get us official , half official or just get us a clue what Oron is going to do?

Only major filehost is Oron currently, and no matter what they have on servers Oron is right now standing up against FBI & SOPA.

If you are planning to act like nothing has happened , I will join as affiliate, otherwise.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back