Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just free.

Two days without selling and rebills :facepalm:
1.jpg

X-(

Last week
1.jpg

If something happens or just bad luck?

8-) oron eat your money they shave sales stats

Dear friends and partners,

2011 is almost over and we would like to thank you all for working with us. It has been a great year for all of us, somewhat tough but very exciting and we have seen many webmasters really thrive and grow.

To celebrate the end of the 2011 and coming Christmas and New Year we are kicking off December with our Christmas Promo!

From December 1st till 25th we will pay you up to 80% of all sales. Rebills will be calculated and paid in accordance with your current rate. We sincerely hope that this promo will be a great boost for you in the coming holiday season!

Sincerely,
ORON.com - Professional grade hosting for professional grade tasks!

So let me explain to you the most important points:

---> Everybody can earn up to 80% resulting from the special Promotional Base rate of amazing 70% per new sold account
plus the additional bonus you can get if the sale is made on your own website or blog.

---> The REBILL rate is untouched by the promo.

Kind regards!

One question mates.
I am new in oron. I am at PPD now. Can i see if i get any sales while i am on PPD or i should be at PPS to see my sales?
I am asking because i get most of my downloads from premium users and i dont earn much.
Can anyone tell me?

One question mates.
I am new in oron. I am at PPD now. Can i see if i get any sales while i am on PPD or i should be at PPS to see my sales?
I am asking because i get most of my downloads from premium users and i dont earn much.
Can anyone tell me?

You will see them but they wont be counted to your earnings.

The promo is actually %70 not %80 then,,, when we make sales from our site it will be %80,,, this promo is not really exciting but better than nothing anyways,,,

^^^ so what does this promo mean??

i'm now on PPS 70%+30%

i don't have a site/blog,what does this promo mean ???? means nothing changes

added:

and 10% site sales means nothing to 90% oron uploader with a site either.

if you earn 100$ a day, that additional 5% means 5$ lol,what's to be excited about???

who's earning 100$ a day with oron,how many of you ..

^^^ so what does this promo mean??

i'm now on PPS 70%+30%

i don't have a site/blog,what does this promo mean ???? means nothing changes

added:

and 10% site sales means nothing to 90% oron uploader with a site either.

if you earn 100$ a day, that additional 5% means 5$ lol,what's to be excited about???

who's earning 100$ a day with oron,how many of you ..

Well if i got i right, you should switch to 55/55% and then you will have 70/55 plan in December. So promotion is very good. <3

I have 1 question? :D I`m on 55/55 plan and just got sale for 2.61$
In stats amount is $8.70 and refer is "RESELLER".?

Its like im on 70/30 plan, but im not. For months now i`m on 55/55. Lowest sale for me so far was 6.8 $

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back