Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not a warez uploader so what i suppose to do just wait for get my access back or contact with them?

I don't think so, because they've officially closed their affiliate program. They've closed it because there's so many people who is violating the rules, and they can't seem to find a working way through all this..

Maybe I´m a little paranoid, but you need to check this:

- Earnings disappeared
- Affiliate info disappeared
- You can´t delete files

I hope to be wrong, but maybe this is the end for Oron partners :(

Just submit your account for their annual inspection.

Be scared if you are really guilty uploading illegal "warez" files [trollface]

I think many warez uploaders changes theid host to oron, when other filehosts closed their affilate programs. So oron have to make review. Otherwise will end like other hosts.

Oron are scumbags... I made a couple sales and re-bills and requested payment and poof...the next day my account was banned. Of course my "links" were still active..
Now they've "ended" their affiliate program they'll make whatever they can off peoples "links" until the uploaders remove them from forums.
I'm not crying over it...it's certainly annoying but everything was telling me was that only a small number of major "uploaders" were the ones making the bulk of the cash and they would fuck the rest of the others.

The only thing i'm really pissed off about it was i did renew my premium 2 days prior to getting "banned"... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back