Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain this:
download limit = 20000 MB in 3 day
this mean daily dowload limit is about 6667 MB?
For example: If now (7:00 AM today) I have 5000 MB traffic available in my premium account and I do not download, in tomorrow (at 7:00 AM) how much traffic will I have?
Please explain the details this daily traffic how was added? How many times during the day? And how many traffic into each session?

Please explain this:
download limit = 20000 MB in 3 day
this mean daily dowload limit is about 6667 MB?
For example: If now (7:00 AM today) I have 5000 MB traffic available in my premium account and I do not download, in tomorrow (at 7:00 AM) how much traffic will I have?
Please explain the details this daily traffic how was added? How many times during the day? And how many traffic into each session?

You can't talk about daily traffic. I'll tell you how it looks like.

You have 20000MB traffinc at the beginning which automatically renewes every 3 days.
If You use any part of this traffic you'll get new part after 3 days.
Even if You use 15mb from 20gb you'll get new 15mb after 72h(3days) automatically.

Premium users can download 20000 Mb within any 3 day (72 hour) period.

This means that as premium member you have 20000 Mb of download traffic available within any 3 day (72 hour) period. If for example you’ve download 20000Mb on the first day, you will have to wait 3 days until it resets. If you have downloaded 7000 Mb on the first day, 7000 Mb in second day and 6000 Mb on the third day, this means that on the fourth day you will have 7000 Mb and if you don’t use it, on the fifth day you will have 14000Mb and so on.

3 days without sale or anything... my friend also 0,and he is way better than i am with sales .. :facepalm: what is going on with oron??

i guess there's a time limit for being deleted of your files , u are premium or not it doesn't matter (3 or 6 months i guess) . Hundred of my files being deleted and many of them not about the dmca or not being downloaded (passive) issue , it has just passed the 3 or 6 month so being deleted !

So yes there's a time limit issue on your files .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back