Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on pay per download and I got more than 1000 downloads from the last month till now, with 1000 downloads I am getting 10-15$ from wupload and filesonic, but you know how much is in my oron account? 0.57$, is that a joke?
I don't see how can they pay 100$ for 1000 downloads, thats just a lie.

Very Disappointed.

Looks like Oron is now using micropayments gateway for CC instead of alertpay so I guess I got some of the missing rebills today...

still not gettig any rebills. of course there might always be a couple of people cancelling their subscriptions. but almost ALL of them... i don't think so.

lol

since the start with there promo ( the first one )
i dont get any sale ore rebill
im a member think for 3 years
and have normal 20-40 rebils a month
now 0 :facepalm:
have email them ........ no replay :facepalm:

so for me is (M)oron now scam ! :sun:

yes i also like the fact how everyday i lose rebils.. and support say everything it`s fine.. so i wonder when oron will stop lie.... every month`s problems... but they make fuc*ing promotions for spamers... ORON stop it please and make it work like was before what you want admin ? you want to purchase new bentley and new house?

I'd like to thank piratebay for the tips he gave me.

Thank you kindly piratebay, your help was invaluable to me.:)

Guys, Oron is probably the one host that doesn't cheat. I lose rebills too, but don't you think that people are too cheap sometimes to renew a 10$ subscription?

And answer me this: Don't you sell 1-month accounts more easily? Why do you think that happens? Yes, people don't want to spend more money than that.

I think most of the subscriber not going to renew their membership is because of the download quota.
Try to compare to other host, they offer unlimited DOWNLOAD!!!
with same content and cheaper price, why they want to pay more

i was expecting about 10-15 rebills for last 3 days
and i received 13 rebills within 3 days

for sales

i didnt upload anything new
coz i had no time to do that
but i got 5 new sales within 3 days

so i think that sales and rebills are all about luck

I think most of the subscriber not going to renew their membership is because of the download quota.
Try to compare to other host, they offer unlimited DOWNLOAD!!!
with same content and cheaper price, why they want to pay more

Prices are good, but if they move download restriction, we will have much more sales.

I'd like to thank piratebay for the tips he gave me.

Thank you kindly piratebay, your help was invaluable to me.:)

Guys, Oron is probably the one host that doesn't cheat. I lose rebills too, but don't you think that people are too cheap sometimes to renew a 10$ subscription?

And answer me this: Don't you sell 1-month accounts more easily? Why do you think that happens? Yes, people don't want to spend more money than that.

Wish you more success and more revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back