Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be the level of PPD plan bases on the ratio of Download per day and Sales/rebill/renewal you made. If you get sales/rebills/renewals (convert to $) less than the download per day ($), then your level decrease, LOL

About the promo: You need to have 4 sales or more daily to get to 100%.:facepalm:

I asked them: If you have 2-3 sales and 2-3 rebills daily, won't you get to 100%?

The answer was "not with 3 sales".:facepalm:

So if you are thinking about PPD, forget it...

5 days ago i have no sale or rebills i send mail to Oron.:facepalm:

Dear ORON User,

Thank you for contacting ORON support. We appreciate your business.

Rebills will be active again as soon as your account start being promoted and making sales.

5 days ago i have no sale or rebills i send mail to Oron.:facepalm:

Dear ORON User,

Thank you for contacting ORON support. We appreciate your business.

Rebills will be active again as soon as your account start being promoted and making sales.

Same thing happened to me but with the help from ORON support I the rebills active again, then last week they stopped my rebills again.

And yeah there's no such terms in their T&C so I don't think they have any rights to do that.

But that doesn't seemed to matter much now as they have now banned my account. No emails no warning no nothing. It's such a shame really coz ORON be great earner for me.

For those experiencing long time of getting no rebills, check with Oron as chances are they block your rebills.

Same thing happened to me but with the help from ORON support I the rebills active again, then last week they stopped my rebills again.

And yeah there's no such terms in their T&C so I don't think they have any rights to do that.

But that doesn't seemed to matter much now as they have now banned my account. No emails no warning no nothing. It's such a shame really coz ORON be great earner for me.

For those experiencing long time of getting no rebills, check with Oron as chances are they block your rebills.

why are u stoping my sale & rebills oron ?:(

I'm sad to hear all these things..I personaly have an excelent relation with Oron..they answer to my email or live support.. No problems with payments and rebibls..but I upload and post daily and almost every day have sales..(most are 1 month but I have 90 days/180 days memberships..1 year)..
I hope the suport will be a little better and TOS will be updated with some more info (about PPD rank, about rebills..etc)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back