VPS OpenVServers - High-End VPS, 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review

This is the best ever host I've been with.
Awesome host,great speed & great support.

they just know how to take care of their customers.

again ill say well worth the money ...havent been beaten in my opinion...i have hadtoleave asproblems are occuring with my cardand paypal and moneybookers......but will be back with these guys as soon as my problems with my card are fixed

again ill say well worth the money ...havent been beaten in my opinion...i have hadtoleave asproblems are occuring with my cardand paypal and moneybookers......but will be back with these guys as soon as my problems with my card are fixed

I have saved all your data! When you have your problems fixed with the credit card we can simply restore your vps like if nothing had happened.

Thank you for your preference. :D ...and good luck with your credit card issue. :(

Dunno if it means much but I personally vouch for them. ATM they're really one of the best VPS providers out there, with superb staff.

OMG This is really awesome ...

Amazing speed amazing support... Only one word to say Best VPS Provider.
and one more thing these people are also very good, they love to help.

Big thanks to wildfire and OpenVservers.....

So far so good

I just bought a server with these guys, support has been great.
I am moving because of the horrible service wrzhost has been giving. Asked for a refund after only my vps being 5 days old with 2 days of down time, was really a bad experience.

Got a refund and am now with these guys, waiting on server setup, i will post review once im up and running.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back