OpenVServers.com -Win&Linux Servers with Unmetered Bandwidth from $10/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 may seem alot, but we can assure you, that you will get around 50% of that back in credit. The only reason we ask for $20 is so that if they're complications, we don't have to leave the job unfinished.

So it should only cost around $10, or you could do it yourself if your comfortable with that :)

Hi, i interested in Economy Series, $9.99, it have RDP? , and if i can install rapidleech and torrentflux in it?, thanks :)

Our ECONOMY series was designed for people who want a budget VPS and for people who didn't require RDP. If you require RDP you will need to get one of our STANDARD plans :)

Interested in here....
ECONOMY Series (Linux) -
$9.99 / month for 512mb of RAM, 60GB HDD

still available?

@wildfire95 , can your vps handle large sites? , cuz of my past experince ive seen that hosts that allow scrips like public rapidleech/tf etc and equally shares cpu usage, due to high cpu usage , other sites gets slow

Our nodes only have 2-8 clients on them, meaning that there is always CPU last over. Not only that, we make sure everyone gets a fair usage of the node and CPU.

Our servers can handle large websites yes :)

@wildfire95 , cool , cuz ive switched 3 vps hosts in three months due to that reason , ill try your service once my next month term starts

i'm interested in this plan :

ECONOMY Series (Linux) -
$9.99 / month for 512mb of RAM, 60GB HDD[/I]

I have some questions :

1) Does it allow TorrentFlux and Rapidleech ?

2) Does it unmetered ?

3) Can u show me the speed test ?

4) How can i order ?

5) Which payment do you accept ?

Thanks.

Hello wildfire,

I'm kind of new to the VPS thing, so I probably have a lot of questions. I am interested in the Economy 9.99/month plan.

I'm currently looking for something that:
1) Can Rapidleech upload/download. I have my own premium accounts for filehosts that I can use.
2) Torrent files. Specifically, I'm looking to be able to torrent, then upload the files with Rapidleech to a specified filehost(s). I've never used torrents with a VPS before so I may need help with this.
3) RAR/UnRAR files.

Is the plan strictly $9.99 a month? I'm not too familiar with CPanel so it's something that I don't require. Trying to avoid any huge costs because I have a low budget/month to use.
Also, how's the upload/download speed to FileServe or Hotfile?

Thank you in advance!

Hello wildfire,

I'm kind of new to the VPS thing, so I probably have a lot of questions. I am interested in the Economy 9.99/month plan.

I'm currently looking for something that:
1) Can Rapidleech upload/download. I have my own premium accounts for filehosts that I can use.
2) Torrent files. Specifically, I'm looking to be able to torrent, then upload the files with Rapidleech to a specified filehost(s). I've never used torrents with a VPS before so I may need help with this.
3) RAR/UnRAR files.

Is the plan strictly $9.99 a month? I'm not too familiar with CPanel so it's something that I don't require. Trying to avoid any huge costs because I have a low budget/month to use.
Also, how's the upload/download speed to FileServe or Hotfile?

Thank you in advance!

All the things you mentioned are easily achieveable via one of our $19.99 / STANDARD plans, since they offer RDP access. Allowing you to run a desktop torrent client (such as uTorrent), Apache + PHP for Rapidleech and WinRAR for RAR/UnRAR activities.

Our ECONOMY plans are $9.99 a month, but I fear that you may experience trouble in achieving your aims on that plan, since it has more limitation, such as on CPU usage (which makes RARing slower and such).

In terms of speed, we really cannot comment, since it depends on them usually and the location of their datacentre, not us. But I can provide proof of our potential speeds here -
http://www.imgftw.net/img//988440322.png

I think every one have the right to know your unmetered policy mate ... Because it surprised me ... Your VPS is very good , really ... But it is not really 100Mbit/s unmetered ...

Thanks for the info, wildfire.

Just curious, what's the user interface like? Wondering if it's easy to setup and use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back