Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick questions:

what is the easiest way to migrate all files to gounlimited?

and how are others monetizing/incentivizing but not openload?

quick questions:

what is the easiest way to migrate all files to gounlimited?

and how are others monetizing/incentivizing but not openload?
Before migrate on gounlimited you should read about this ..gounlimited VIOLATING rules !!! They can dissapear at any moment .

I recomand using netu.tv and rapidvideo. New hosts like verystream that are apearing over night and they have the same script with Openload , sorry but I can't trust that. GoUnlimited is also new host that ignores dmca and there was a videohost like that years ago , if you remember videomega and after they closed the website we all lost important amounts. A videohost for everyone must have a unique script, nice player html5 that work on every device and suport subtitles that you can change on everyway and decent quality like Openload have now. In 2019 you can't watch 360p video on a pc.

how long does netu.tv keep the files without views?

Do they transcode ?

Thanks.

30 days for free users and 60 for premium. But here premium is earned by the traffic you have, same like Openload.
They trasncode , but is done very quicky. The bitrate is higher than Openload but I think they use single pass at encoding, cause the quality is bit lower.

I recomand using netu.tv and rapidvideo. New hosts like verystream that are apearing over night and they have the same script with Openload , sorry but I can't trust that. GoUnlimited is also new host that ignores dmca and there was a videohost like that years ago , if you remember videomega and after they closed the website we all lost important amounts. A videohost for everyone must have a unique script, nice player html5 that work on every device and suport subtitles that you can change on everyway and decent quality like Openload have now. In 2019 you can't watch 360p video on a pc.
GoUnlimited is almost 4 years now, and you consider it as new? :)
Netu.tv is much newer and the team behind it ignores DMCA as well, just for your information's.
So if you don't feel safe with DMCA you shouldn't use any of them.

Netu.tv is much newer and the team behind it ignores DMCA as well, just for your information's.

i believe netu.tv is older than GoUnlimited and may be older than openload.

Violate which rules?
He means DMCA. He thinks GoUnlimited is simply ignoring DMCA but they're not.
The admin already said in GoUnlimited thread they deal with DMCA to avoid legal problems, but they deal with it in smart way and not by deleting the video directly.

For example, watch this video:
https://gounlimited.to/embed-3zjzhsi6qr5i.html

It says not available, right?

But the same video is available here in my website:
hds.la/episodes/game-of-thrones-saison-8-episode-1/

they make it look like it's not available but it is, in smart way.

He is trying to promote Netu.tv (the new host that no one is using except some small website) because he is not happy to see GoUnlimited taking Openload throne. However he can't change anything since most Openload users already moved to GoUnlimited. ;)

Last edited:
What other option do we have? Openload has already disappeared on us and took our money.
As everyone said previously, and I am just repeating what they said (There is no other option than GoUnlimited and Vidoza now). Some people prefer Vidoza and some GoUnlimited if you need DMCA safe platform. Up to you bro.

There thread is from march 2018 , I didin't look when they registred the domain and I didin't find them on other sites. So for me. it's a new host.
Netu doenst ignore dmca and if they do , they don't brag about that and they have a good security against bots so only manually you can find the embed.
In my point of view has a better player for what are my needs and all the users needs (smiliar to openload). And the site is more than 10 years ,old it's older even then videomega.
Anyways linkers can use any site they want , cause they don't care about the quality or the viewer , only the revenue.

aab738966a0289e44bc2833a1dae2447.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back