Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

a general reminder.
Posts about pending payments wont speed up the process. Payments are handled by 3rd party company's and arent influenced by those thread.
If there is a payment pending after 1 week, please send me a PM and i will take personally, otherwise please be patient. We still aim to pay within 24 hours, sometimes it can take slightly longer.

Regards

Marcel

Hi all,

a general reminder.
Posts about pending payments wont speed up the process. Payments are handled by 3rd party company's and arent influenced by those thread.
If there is a payment pending after 1 week, please send me a PM and i will take personally, otherwise please be patient. We still aim to pay within 24 hours, sometimes it can take slightly longer.

Regards

Marcel

On the subject of payments, can you please revisit the BTC fees and minimum payout? Transactions fees are lower right now than they were a year ago so restoring it to how it was before the massive TX fee spike of last December shouldn't be a problem.

So whats up with FTP lately? Only today I was able to upload 3 files (after many tries) out of 20. Most of the time getting failed transfers.

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 type set.
Command: PASV
Response: 425 Can't open data connection.
Command: PORT 185,109,161,182,198,159
Response: 200 PORT command successful.
Command: MLSD
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: File transfer failed

Is there a problem with popads lately ? Why so many pop-ups are opened ?
I have some users accused that are more than 12 pop-ups when they press play and they can enter in full screen mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back