Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here....Seems to me the beginning of the end for openload....It was excellent the past 4 years until cloud servers (503 Error | Too Much Traffic or Site Maintenace) been failing the past 2 months. Vidoza count rate inaccurate, and vidlox is horrible with that video player like live streaming sports website(s). Too much buffering
We don't usually post in other's thread but since you took our name, i'd like to know why do you think vidlox is "horrible" for live streaming cause of buffering ? We don't even have live streaming option ? Have you even tried to view a video on vidlox ?

You can reply to me on PM, don't want to hijack this thread. I hope i'll be able to change your view.

Same here....Seems to me the beginning of the end for openload....It was excellent the past 4 years until cloud servers (503 Error | Too Much Traffic or Site Maintenace) been failing the past 2 months. Vidoza count rate inaccurate, and vidlox is horrible with that video player like live streaming sports website(s). Too much buffering

Yes yes this true.We Can.4 years over.Openload Rest In peace.Newbie users not work in openload 4 years.Go back in time.We can openload over.Rest In Peace Openload.
Vidoza yes inaccurate good information true.
Vidlox hehehe one year over bad software,spyware and viruses many people like more peoples is hate.Onload...
Rapidvideo the next.Say say fixed bugs one year not fixed bugs.Only chrome working.Only speaking forum.
Streamango and Cheery goodbye.
Xvidstage hehehhe.
Flashxtv is to old script.
All video upload is closed.
Simple torrent Wins and Irc Never Die.

Rest In Peace Openload.

Seriously whats your problem? Nobody asked you for your opinion.

Any site can have problems. As long as you don't know exactly whats going on go play with your torrents.

We don't usually post in other's thread but since you took our name, i'd like to know why do you think vidlox is "horrible" for live streaming cause of buffering ? We don't even have live streaming option ? Have you even tried to view a video on vidlox ?

You can reply to me on PM, don't want to hijack this thread. I hope i'll be able to change your view.
he said ''like'' live streaming sports websites. i dont know vidlox but videos on live streaming sports websites are buffering realy too much, thats true..

he said ''like'' live streaming sports websites. i dont know vidlox but videos on live streaming sports websites are buffering realy too much, thats true..

It's identical

Please give me an example url in pm and i'll check what exactly it is.

Absolutely the same type of video player, only difference you have a splash thumbnail..Also disregard this as any type of malice towards your site. It's just not my style of video player but still use for external links.

Example:

bg738p.jpg

Many sites use videojs, clapprjs or jwplayer. There aren't that much alternatives. It's mostly that the server have bad routing to a person or are overloaded.

This said: this is the wrong thread for it.

It's identical

Absolutely the same type of video player, only difference you have a splash thumbnail..Also disregard this as any type of malice towards your site. It's just not my style of video player but still use for external links.

Example:

bg738p.jpg
Oh sorry, my bad. Now i understand what you meant on your first post about player being horrible. Well, Its just a free open source player and anyone can use it.

And streaming speed depends on servers not player totally. It buffers cause more people are viewing at a time than the capacity. It will also lag if you'll use any other player.

But yes, i got your point now. You may not like it but we get lots of message from random viewers and users that they really like this player. Its just choice of person to person.

Sorry i misinterpreted your message with vidlox being buffering cause our speed was quite good so i was shocked when i saw that post and i was like " why he thinks like that" lol...Sorry i am out of this thread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back