Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marcel, do you made any changes March 1st? Bounce rate on pages with openload player went from 40% to 60%.
ApN2tpS.png
And stayed like this.

Im getting "vids no longer working on mobile, get an ad first from web player but doesn’t load into the vid itself" comments. Its not antivirus or adblock because almost all of my visitors are mobile.

Any webmasters having the same problem?

Last edited:
Their device does not read all the codes(some videos are uploaded in mp4,openload does not convert them)
..or the video resolution is too high for them(720p or 1080p)

they need to..
-try different browser
-install a code pack

I don't think the problem in the user's device

they said me they have Windows 8, Chrome (latest version), should not be any problem here
and you don't need any codecs omg.. it's not Windows XP.. (like we used to install s* like K-Lite codecs on this OS), From Windows VISTA/Windows it supports needed codecs for playing videos in browsers without annoying Adobe Flash - html5 videos
actually they say it happens with all videos

Last edited:
I tried Adblock, Adblock Plus, Ublock in Google Chrome, and I could not replicate problem with black screens
though I don't have Avast (mb some my users use it) and mb it really causes problems with black screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back