Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i just trigger you boiii?:emoji_sweat_smile:
yes, your massive stupidity is triggering my nerves, you can be proud of yourself, let's go boast to your mom now what a dumb fuck you are, you deserved it "boii"... you with your level of egotism are the type of people who get hit by trucks because they think they are better than physics itself, lol

hi, im not sure is this related to technical or payment question

about the payoneer payment, will it be paid from corporate load or personal transfer?

thank you

PayPal payments from openload come from a third party, I'm sure you all notice that it's 'Popcash' who make the payments. Sometimes there is a slight delay, not really any point in posting and asking Marcel as it's Popcash we're waiting on. I have no issue with a delay every now and again, and Popcash do state that they pay every 24-48 hours (with the occasional delay). Just a case of waiting, although I would imagine it won't be too long now as I have never seen it take over three days and we're into day three.

PayPal payments from openload come from a third party, I'm sure you all notice that it's 'Popcash' who make the payments. Sometimes there is a slight delay, not really any point in posting and asking Marcel as it's Popcash we're waiting on. I have no issue with a delay every now and again, and Popcash do state that they pay every 24-48 hours (with the occasional delay). Just a case of waiting, although I would imagine it won't be too long now as I have never seen it take over three days and we're into day three.
It never took so long here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back