Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Marcel. you have not thought to substitute bitcoin for uphold.com is an excellent processor of payment super fapido and there you can convert your payment into bitcoin

Last edited:
People are always complaining about files getting deleted due to DMCA when openload is very lenient with remote uploads. Just dump all your links in a separate account (openload is fine if you have multiple accounts) and when they are deleted in your main account remote upload the links. It's never been easier. If you know how to use opeload apis to your advantage then so much better. But remote upload is a double edge sword; you can easily reupload your stuff and others can steal it just as fast. But I assume 90% of openload users don't personally own their videos (correct me if I'm wrong) else if you do you'll be in youtube right now.

Last edited:
I'm having some sort of problem. See below details which are given in the statistics;

2017-10-262.35265 $1223
2017-10-272.44393 $1243
2017-10-282.66987 $1406
2017-10-290.55589 $298
Those statistics are way off. From the files I have added since 26/10, the total downloads for those four days add up to; 9252.Bare in mind that is only for the files I have added since 26/10. For example, One of my files has had over 200 views in the last hour or so, but the total for the full day only says 304 at this moment in time. There is some sort of major count error / issue.

EDIT: 30/10 - I left everything overnight to try and get a better grasp of what was happening with the stats - and kept my eye on just the one file to see the download count. That one file alone had around 1000 downloads in the last 12 hours or so - my statistics say I have only had 166 downloads - I currently must be being paid for around 10% of my views???

Last edited:
Hello. Paid recived, as always.

Przechwytywanie.jpg

UP. Yes, remote upload not work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back