Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting hundreds of DMCA notifications together?
I'm not saying that the DMCAs are wrong, but they are clearly from various content owners.
So either someone is abusing the DMCA system on Openload (with the help of a scraping script or something), or the whole adult industry got together and decided to go after my videos specifically (which seams somewhat unlikely)...

DMCA takedowns from the MAFIAA have been automated for ages. Acting upon these DMCAs is usually automated, too. Especially on sites that receive lots of them. It's impossible to verify them manually at the rate they get sent out. This is one of the many reasons the DMCA is considered broken because it's being abused to hell and back, and not just by the legitimate rights holders. There is no doubt in my mind that some of the big uploaders DMCA other peoples links with bots.

Last edited:
Hyperz, why do you think on a major streaming site the majority of good movie links are intact always?
because there the competition among linkers stopped like two months ago
when openload sends you dmca's, surprise, only you got those
you, me...some other simple fair dudes who tries to feed the family

the new trend/problem with the dmca's is that openload doesnt know anymore to really delete them
from what i've seen, openload doesnt resolve problems
like the view counter problem

if its the most popular host, its enough it seems

To be fair, there is no way for Openload to solve the DMCA problem. To solve it would require all or most of the big countries to get rid of copyright altogether.

That said, there IS something you can do to "fight back" against automated DMCAs. You fight automation with automation. That is to say, detect dead links and automatically re-upload them. Out of curiosity, do you manually upload an submit links?

There are definitely people with private bots and it's impossible to compete with that doing it manually. The script I've been working is consistently within within the first 5-10 submitted links for new content, and that's just remote-uploading scraped links. The really serious uploaders will run a bot that monitors pre-release IRC channels and upload + post links for anything that appears automatically. They'll have links up within a minute of it hitting the PRE channels. On the bright side, from what I've seen there aren't too many of those around.

Am I the only one having troubles with ftp (getting disconnected from server every minute) and very low upload speed for a couple of days now ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back