Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if there are still 24 hour payments lol, I've still never had one within 24 hours I don't think. Maybe this time - 5 hours to go 

EDIT: Paid. Don't know if it was within the 24 hours as i was hella drunk last night,but if it wasn't, it was close enough. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Why do you keep talking about your payments here ?
"Payment pending"... "thank you for payment"... and so on...
The whole world already know that Openload is honest and they always pay. I can't understand why you keep filling this thread talking about that.

Why do you keep talking about your payments here ?
"Payment pending"... "thank you for payment"... and so on...
The whole world already know that Openload is honest and they always pay. I can't understand why you keep filling this thread talking about that.

Because it's good manners to say thank you for the payment. Also, it's good to let other users know when payment is delayed, so that everyone knows what's going on. nobody ever mentioned about dishonesty at all.

If nobody said thanks for payment, then how would anyone be sure that they're paying? I wouldn't use a service if nobody was confirming they'd been payed.

@marcel
i understand you cant do anything about alot dmca deletion or about the view counter
but can you lower bitcoin minimum from 50 to 40?
is that too much to ask too?

@marcel
i understand you cant do anything about alot dmca deletion or about the view counter

Actually bitcoin min payout was increased because of the massive payment fee of the bitcoin network.
Just request etherum payments instead of bitcoin. You can exchange it into bitcoin in various exchanges.

Regards

Marcel

@marcel

Actually bitcoin min payout was increased because of the massive payment fee of the bitcoin network.
Just request etherum payments instead of bitcoin. You can exchange it into bitcoin in various exchanges.

Regards

Marcel

Ehy Openload, be careful:

TMWry2ejTEuEngAaRY2fsg.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back