Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like you are saying your life to others :S ....(double standard?)

I speak with openload not with you, delayed

Probably you didn’t figured out that we don’t have any interest to speak with you anymore.
Your feedback is less constructive and i simply gave up speaking with guys like you.

Be happy that some others users from us still take the effort to respond you and try to help. :)

Regards

Marcel

WEBupload not work.FTP not work.All upload not work!

Made In CHINA! Cheap and low quality.Openload....down down down quality,down index,down support,and made in china.

The same also applies to tipm, but Iam sure he also figured out that his posts are simply filtered by our spam filter :)

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
"The same also applies to tipm, but Iam sure he also figured out that his posts are simply filtered by our spam filter :)

Regards

Marcel"

Yes Yes Filter. Converter slow.Upload dead.FTP work.Splash work sometimes not work.FTP slowly.Remote working only openload to openload.
Quality filter:

1 year good
2 year medium
3.down down down.Openload...down

Regards tipm

"The same also applies to tipm, but Iam sure he also figured out that his posts are simply filtered by our spam filter :)

Regards

Marcel"

Yes Yes Filter. Converter slow.Upload dead.FTP work.Splash work sometimes not work.FTP slowly.Remote working only openload to openload.
Quality filter:

1 year good
2 year medium
3.down down down.Openload...down

Regards tipm

Convert working as always.
Upload is working aswell.
Remote can have issues we are aware of that.

About the splash please report me links where it doenst work.

Regards

Marcel

Upload Speedtest

v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 15.51 MBit
v6speed.oloadcdn.net: 0.1 MBit

C:\Windows\System32>tracert v6speed.oloadcdn.net

v6speed.oloadcdn.net [2a04:9dc0:10:9:0:dead:beef:cafe]

1 41 ms * * 2002:c058:6301::1
2 * 92 ms 101 ms 10gigabitethernet9.switch2.ams1.he.net [2001:470:0:190::1]
3 41 ms 41 ms 44 ms po-1-0-0.bb1.ams1.nl.m247.com [2001:7f8:1::a500:9009:1]
4 113 ms 119 ms 115 ms eth-25-1-0.core3.buc.ro.m247.com [2001:ac8:10:10::c9]
5 90 ms 94 ms 91 ms 2a04:9dc0:0:24::1
6 90 ms 87 ms 85 ms te-1-51-0.as080.buc.ro.m247.com [2a04:9dc0:b1:134::2]
7 88 ms 88 ms 90 ms 2a04:9dc0:10:9:0:dead:beef:cafe

I speak with openload not with you, delayed

Probably you didn’t figured out that we don’t have any interest to speak with you anymore.
Your feedback is less constructive and i simply gave up speaking with guys like you.

Be happy that some others users from us still take the effort to respond you and try to help. :)

Regards

Marcel

WEBupload not work.FTP not work.All upload not work!

Made In CHINA! Cheap and low quality.Openload....down down down quality,down index,down support,and made in china.

The same also applies to tipm, but Iam sure he also figured out that his posts are simply filtered by our spam filter :)

Regards

Marcel

Do you think someone helps with that answer? to me do not compare me with other users, my comments are true and it really hurts.

do not be angry at the comments work and do it better and pay at 24 hours as you say at the entrance because lately you pay every 5 days

regards

Last edited:
Embed blocked!

This error was triggered from Openload's anti abuse mechanism

why im getting always this error

Hi,

this error is triggered if youre embeding within a iframe sandbox.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks for your report.
Ofcourse this isn’t allowed and we will stop that.

Regards

Marcel

The Problem The Bad Rules.All Peoples is addon to browser in adblockers! So only all uploader is down down down index.Very Bad Affiliate.So next all uploader is closed the upload or torrent.Online video upload is bad 0.1 all video.This poor.No payed electric bill+inet.Why upload? 0.1 the rewards all country.This very very bad news.Down down down.......closed.

When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.1-All People blocked addon in browsers.

Never complaint with marcel, openload pay me every week.
Marcel, please let me know do you guys have plan to add alternative domain or i just move on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back