Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
how shady primewire is, they post my links, it's all ok, then I check back the other day, there is a new openload link posted above mine (cloned link...) and my link magically becomes unclickable... and I'm talking about a f*cking documentary not even some premier stuff... :D at least they don't hurt my other links

Last edited:
how shady primewire is, they post my links, it's all ok, then I check back the other day, there is a new openload link posted above mine (cloned link...) and my link magically becomes unclickable... and I'm talking about a f*cking documentary not even some premier stuff... :D at least they don't hurt my other links
whats your username on primewire?

why do you want to know... :D :P yet I couldn't be mad at them though, I'm greatful for any extra traffic... they could just post their own links if they wanted to...

Last edited:
openload, what is the USD=BTC conversion rate? anyone requested money to btc/eth?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin+to+usd

I think this is not a good time to request money via a crypto currency, due to Chinese new regulations about ICO's

So, price will go more lower. Just telling :wave: I read crypto news for fun

{ cnbc.com/2017/09/04/bitcoin-digital-currency-price-falls-on-china-ico-ban.html

coinmarketcap.com/ }

openload, what is the USD=BTC conversion rate? anyone requested money to btc/eth?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin+to+usd

I think this is not a good time to request money via a crypto currency, due to Chinese new regulations about ICO's

So, price will go more lower. Just telling :wave: I read crypto news for fun

{ cnbc.com/2017/09/04/bitcoin-digital-currency-price-falls-on-china-ico-ban.html

coinmarketcap.com/ }

not sure if they use same conversion rate. did you ever receive btc payment from them?

not sure if they use same conversion rate. did you ever receive btc payment from them?

Yes in the past before the BTC network fee is high. (Now a days BTC network fee is too high. So I am not requesting payments via BTC) Lately I received a payment via Ether.

There is a network fee for BTC , Ether and Ether based coins that a sender must pay from there end so, it will be deducting from your balance. BTC average notwork fee is bit high compare to the Ether gas / network fee. Apart from that normally BTC payment will get more time to get back to your wallet due to the current load on the network. Ether payments are fine @ the moment.

They use the current market conversion rate. So no problem with that. openload is fair. But the problem is the high volatility of the cryptocurrencies. For an example if you request 20 $ payment via Ether today (@ the moment of typing) you may think you will get 0.07 of Ether but the amount of Ether that you get, will be calculated @ the time of payment according to the market price on that very moment)

As I said before, @ the moment the almost all the crypto currencies rates are down due to the Chinese new regulations about ICO's. That is why I said this moment is not the correct time to ask a payment via a crypto currency due to the high volatility. Hopefully the market will be stable in few days.

It is up to you to decide what is best for you now. Still you can request the payments via BTC or via Ether and you will get the amount according to the current market price. There is no problem from openload's side. There are alternative ways to to convert USD to any crypto currency via a exchanger. :wave:

Openload is not at all opening properly.I cant even browser download.The cp is not working properly.Uploads getting repeatedly failed.Am i the only one ?

Openload dead.FULL CHINA IN ALL OPENLOAD! Open your eyes why low low? :D Super china site new openload.Destroy the openload.Rest In Peace Openload.

Marcel site is DEAD.Rest In Peace.Openload,Streamcherry,Streamango is super china product:D Enjoy your quality is low :D

Remote upload has been really slow for me over the past few days. Any chance of fixing it? It's not a problem at the source because all the other hosts are running at full speed. Also, PayPal payment pending...

Paypal2017-09-04 08:21:26Pending

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back