Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using openload for like 8 months and they are one of the best hosts I've worked with. They payout fast, max few days.
I hope Poland will be back to moderate tier :D

we have the same issue. i hope openload fix this soon.

remote upload openload to openload not working.

visitors origin statistic not working.

download last 24 hours statistics not working.

balance earnings not working.

bitcoin minimum payout $50.

payout not working.

earnings is blank.

wooooooooot!!!!! openload is back to normal. they already fix the problem. thanks.

Last edited:
Hi marcel

why videos wont play sometimes
the play button is stock and wont work after clicking the vids kindly check please ty

Last edited:
Can you guys move the video player to a better server ???!!! my users are complaining the video loads too slow !!!!!!!!! and i played alot video myself and notice it really load svery slow !!!! When can this be done ???!!

I am using wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/213943-132.html#post2247335 rapidvideo now, 3x streaming speed, if the openload player still like this, i will move all my videos over to openload !

Can you guys move the video player to a better server ???!!! my users are complaining the video loads too slow !!!!!!!!! and i played alot video myself and notice it really load svery slow !!!! When can this be done ???!!

I am using wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/213943-132.html#post2247335 rapidvideo now, 3x streaming speed, if the openload player still like this, i will move all my videos over to openload !

just move if you think openload is bad, im also rapidvideo user, but im stop upload in rapidvideo/raptu because minimum request payout is very high for me

hi marcel, today upload speed is very slow in zoom uploader. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back