Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openload doing mobile redirection?

I only see the ads (Popup). I do not see redirects. Can anyone else explain this? :smokin:

Last edited:
How do I request payment? Where do I enter my paypal account?

Openload tutorial number 2 - Presented by WJ Bonata7

Step 1 - : Go to your openload Affiliate Program area by clicking this link https://openload.co/account#affiliatesettings

Step 2
-: Now Click the " Request Payout" button as showing in the bellow image

Capture.jpg

Step 3 :- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw to your PayPal account to the area which is circle as (1) on the bellow image

Step 4 :- Then enter/ type the Email address of your PayPal account to the area which is circle as (2) on the bellow image

Step 5 :- After that tick the area which is marked as PayPal which is circle as (3) on the bellow image

Step 6 :- Finally Click the purple Request payout button which is circle as (4) on the bellow image

Now you are done.

Capture.jpg

Lets meet again in another openload tutorial and do not forget to click " watch topic" and follow the thread to see the up coming tutorials. :wave:

Last edited:
How do I request payment? Where do I enter my paypal account?

Openload tutorial number 2 - Presented by WJ Bonata7

Step 1 - : Go to your openload Affiliate Program area by clicking this link https://openload.co/account#affiliatesettings

Step 2
-: Now Click the " Request Payout" button as showing in the bellow image

Capture.jpg

Step 3 :- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw to your PayPal account to the area which is circle as (1) on the bellow image

Step 4 :- Then enter/ type the Email address of your PayPal account to the area which is circle as (2) on the bellow image

Step 5 :- After that tick the area which is marked as PayPal which is circle as (3) on the bellow image

Step 6 :- Finally Click the purple Request payout button which is circle as (4) on the bellow image

Now you are done.

Capture.jpg

Lets meet again in another openload tutorial and do not forget to click " watch topic" and follow the thread to see the up coming tutorials. :wave:

Thank you!

I have requested payout today morning and the ammount was redeemed from balance and nothing in WMZ Purse. Can you give me an idea when to receive my first Openload payment in my Purse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back