Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just requested payout & got email but after clicking it it just went back to my account on openload did not say confirmed or anything & my total rewards still show no pending payment or anything is this normal as it's my first time requesting rewards.

So first on Wednesday I got that "Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again" error when I tried to cash out. This happened twice. Then I tried later in the evening and everything went fine. And I find this host usually pays quite quickly, so when I wasn't paid this morning, I went over to Openload and my payout is marked as Paid! But I wasn't. I wonder what's going on?

I PMed Marcel and realized as I was writing the PM that the mistake was mine. I just hope I still get my money...

Last edited:
Openload quickly fixed my issue involving the fact that I hadn't been paid even though my account said paid, but for a reason that was entirely my fault. Thanks Openload.

US views doesn't count

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello friends,[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have problem with my openload he doesn't count my [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]US[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] and [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]GB[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] views, i f[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]orce users to disable Adblock[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] and i get more then [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]3340 US views and i get 0$[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular].there is problem ?

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]help

[/FONT]
stat.png
money.png
adblock.png

Marcel!! DAMN OPENLOAD HAVE SOME ISSUE!! REMOTE UPLOAD, ACCESS LOGIN, THIS ERROR , PLEASE FIX ALL!! OR YOU LOST ALL CUSTOMERS

404 Not Found

nginx/1.10.0 (Ubuntu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back