Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload speeds are very slow and i know it is not my computer cause if it was then all my files would upload the same. so the issue is with openload. please fix it.. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Marcel

Need to check your host speeds as they are slow. please don't ignore the complaints as more than 1 person is experiencing this including myself.

Thank you

@Marcel

Need to check your host speeds as they are slow. please don't ignore the complaints as more than 1 person is experiencing this including myself.

Thank you

Thats exactly what i will do from now, because not a single person sended me a PM with details about it.
Anyway upload speed is monitored 24/7 and wasnt slower today then 90MB/s, anything else is network related and the route your servers bandwith flowing to ours isnt influenceable for me.
Anyway the last time:
- Speedtest from openload.co/speedtest
- traceroute to v4speed.oloadcdn.net
- Your Server IP

With these details i could maybe work to make it better.

Regards

Marcel

It's your host.. want to keep the slow speeds then more power to you..

Thanks

And what makes you that sure that its us? Iam really interested in your justification.
Because without testing anything or providing me anything i demand to help you, you arent even able to say its related us.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back