Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
About streamdefence.com -
I see some users protecting their videos with this embed code to avoid bots and stealers.
Question: if we use this frame, counting videos will be affect?

The first thing is the embed to work.
I made a test with this site and show only the link from the embed not the video.So what type of protection is this ?

Copy any iframe (video) in the white box. Then you get a new iframe code to post your video. This time without openload code visible - so people cant report or copy your content. BUt is that legal to openload? will they count the views?

9osjcgA.png

That's annoying

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the remote upload, it's been a week since i get every time "Instant Error". Or it's just vk.com the problem ?
Ftp upload sucks... so i cannot do anything with my website's updates !

Can I Create multi Account to Management different resources?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Received 2nd payment. Thank you openload.

[/FONT]
Can I Create multi Account to Management different resources?

Last edited:
Can u post a screenshot of the speeds you're getting?
I might be having the same issues as you.

I wrote some Pms with dragos and explained him, when speedtest on: https://openload.co/speedtest is slow, upload speeds cant be fast.
When Speedtest is fast, but upload speeds are slow, then the issue is probabaly on our side, otherwise the issue is networking related and nothing we can do.

Regards

Marcel

v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 10.05 MBit Check
v6speed.oloadcdn.net: 18.55 MBit Check

v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 17.83 MBit Check
v6speed.oloadcdn.net: 0.59 MBit X

well the biggest the datacneters become the more unstable the network's gong to get, it's like basic laws of physics/systems... you can often experiernce some hosts being down at the same time so you can guess they're at the same datacenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back