Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We noticed a heavy increase of created rewards during the last 18 hours. These rewards was created by error, due an update on the rewarding system yesterday. We will clean up the doubled rewards.

Each account is affected different, for some accounts it can be only 5% to many rewards, while some other accounts has 100%+ to much.

When the issue is resolved I will let you know.

Regards

Marcel

My balance is decreasing... Do you make sure that you don't clean up the legit rewards? My website received a lot of traffic yesterday...

WHAT'S GOING ON?

yesterday had approximately 1900 Reproductions
Today has gone down to reach approximately 1200
and dropping my views of today's date and discounting my balance money ...

friends is happening ??? What's up????

Hi,

We noticed a heavy increase of created rewards during the last 18 hours. These rewards was created by error, due an update on the rewarding system yesterday. We will clean up the doubled rewards.

Each account is affected different, for some accounts it can be only 5% to many rewards, while some other accounts has 100%+ to much.

Regards

Marcel

this

Hi,

Regards

Marcel

this

its the last time iam reposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back