Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed is goddamn 1 mbps for god sake do something about it...

Due multiple reports, i tested yday upload speeds on my own from multiple locations.
On any location i get 200-900 mbps in a single connection.

As i cannot reproduce this issue, we cannot fix it.

Regards

Marcel

lDRh74B.jpg

uploading speed fine for me

why you delete files for a false DMCA report? and then do not pay attention to emails that i say this is a false DMCA report

Hi,

any complaint of a possible false abuse report is directed to our abuse department. I apologize if they not responded you yet.

Regards

Marcel

anyone having trouble uploading to ftp?
having these errors on filezilla

Response: 150 File status okay; openening Binary mode connection.
Response: 552 Could not open file (no space left on device?)
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 524,288 bytes in 1 second

Edit: Working fine now.

Last edited:
Player size - maybe an issue

Dear Openload support,

Before to expose my doubts, I would like to say that I've tried many video hosts before Openload and you are the best. The best interface, an amazing speed, the most easy to work. I am very happy with your service.

So, I am creating a site and it's localhost yet. I will publish it in a few days. I was measuring the "size" of my page through Chrome inpector and I got worried about the quantity of data sent by your player for each page loading. It's huge, aproximatelly 10 - 11 MB of data for each embed code for a video with 1.7 GB. And 3 MB for a video with 20 MB.

So, I compared to rapidvideo.com and I was right (or at least, look like :) )

The openload.co player create a huge traffic. And I am not worried about the bandwith of my site host cause I know this go directly from you to the person that is accessing my page, but I got worried about the time to finish load my pages and as well, the big data ammount generated by each embed.

Rapidvideo generated an very small ammout of data and I did this picture comparing you both. You can see in this picture:
openload.co / f / Y1depL2XrpI
Just remove spaces :)

Have you ever notice that? Do you have some plan to make this feature better?

Thanks for your good service

Best regards,

Acchile.

Last edited:
Dear Openload support,

Before to expose my doubts, I would like to say that I've tried many video hosts before Openload and you are the best. The best interface, an amazing speed, the most easy to work. I am very happy with your service.

So, I am creating a site and it's localhost yet. I will publish it in a few days. I was measuring the "size" of my page through Chrome inpector and I got worried about the quantity of data sent by your player for each page loading. It's huge, aproximatelly 10 - 11 MB of data for each embed code for a video with 1.7 GB. And 3 MB for a video with 20 MB.

The openload.co player create a huge traffic. And I am not worried about the bandwith of my site host cause I know this go directly from you to the person that is accessing my page, but I got worried about the time to finish load my pages and as well, the big data ammount generated by each embed.

Rapidvideo generated an very small ammout of data and I did this picture comparing you both. You can see in this picture:

Best regards,

Acchile.

Hi,

probably your logged in in your own account while checking.
When youre the owner of the file and you are logged in, it will preload the file.

Regards

Marcel

Dear Openload support,

Best regards,

Acchile.

Hi,

probably your logged in in your own account while checking.
When youre the owner of the file and you are logged in, it will preload the file.

Regards

Marcel

I made tests logged out and you are absolutely right :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back