Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openload rocks as always :fly:

Only 360-480-720p qulity options must be enabled after encoding. Our internet connection is really bad in country, people needs to lower quality to 360p. It will be better for poor connections.

if this is your main source of views then u can easily upload only 480P quality and don't care about the minority of people who need 720P from your viewers u are asking them for too much they will have to store 4 or 5 version of the same file :) longer converting jops more load more storage they are already doing the impossible with unlimited everything

Why you are move Serbia in other contries ?
This is your msgs right?
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I can promise that it will stay @ 10 usd / 10k[/FONT]

Indeed i said this, but unfortunatly ad market is really bad actually.
If its getting better iam fine changing back anytime.

Regards

Marcel

There's a lot of users in Turkey. 10000 views only $ 10! extremely low! Please tier up Turkey!

Iam affraid this isnt possible.

Regards

Marcel

How can china and other countries have better tier, and if it remains, we will need to change hosting, because almost every host pays 10$ for serbian traffic.
Thanks for keeping promises

How can china and other countries have better tier, and if it remains, we will need to change hosting, because almost every host pays 10$ for serbian traffic.
Thanks for keeping promises

You need to ask that question to various adnetworks and not to me.
I can understand if you want to leave our host due that, but it makes no sense for us working minus.

Regards

Marcel

yes you are right. more storage means more cost. btw 720p viewers not my minorty. some of visitors has 250kb/s connection some of them has 70mb/s. it depends which place you live.

but i can understand, openload is really smooth service and we are really glad to use. it was just an idea. quality options always help to viewers.

Openload rocks as always :fly:

Only 360-480-720p qulity options must be enabled after encoding. Our internet connection is really bad in country, people needs to lower quality to 360p. It will be better for poor connections.

if this is your main source of views then u can easily upload only 480P quality and don't care about the minority of people who need 720P from your viewers u are asking them for too much they will have to store 4 or 5 version of the same file :) longer converting jops more load more storage they are already doing the impossible with unlimited everything

Last edited:
yes you are right. more storage means more cost. btw 720p viewers not my minorty. some of visitors has 250kb/s connection some of them has 70mb/s. it depends which place you live.

but i can understand, openload is really smooth service and we are really glad to use. it was just an idea. quality options always help to viewers.

I can say this multi quality might come with the time. Cant promise now, but its possible.

Regards

Marcel

if you say about your videos quality, you can upload video in mp4 format, not longer to wait into streamable, quality is good, and instantly!..

Thanks marcel, we are already happy to use your host. Not a big problem if it wont.

I can say this multi quality might come with the time. Cant promise now, but its possible.

Regards

Marcel

What does this error mean?

Filesize exceeded! (normal files: 1GB, autoconverted files: 10GB)

I try to upload mpg file 1.76 GB

Less than 1GB you can upload any kind of files but over 1GB you can upload only video files (avi, mkv, mp4, etc.) and they will be automatically converted to MP4 format.

All videos for broken. The player loads black screen and only one "loading circle". Marcel please fix the videos :)

Last edited:
Hi,

one important notice for our PPD programm
We've added one more rule:

- adding additional advertisements into our embed sources will lead to an exclusion of the affiliate programm

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back