Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first Payoneer payment within 72 hours or so.

But its only first one that takes so long. Ussualy they pay in 5-10 hours.

Last edited:
Just please remove that pigeon or something marcel
alot of viewers on my site are angry because of that pigeon
they wanted to watch a video on my niche
not a video of a boring pigeon

Hi,

does your visitors have Internet Download Manager or trying to watch with KODI?
These pidgeons only apply as protection against kodi and trys to stream video outside of our player.

Regards

Marcel

It's weird because I've seen these pigeons even viewing vids directly on your website (and I don't use IDM or similar).
Some of my users were also reporting they have seen pigeons instead of vid.

It has been fixed already or not?

Last edited:
I found a bug in the embed player. If you are using a browser Chrome and addons AdBlock or AdBlock Plus the video doesn't load and the player stands frozen in 00:00.
If you disable the AdBlocks the player works without problems but if you enable AdBlocks the video doesn't load in the player.
I DO NOT use option "Force Users to disable Adblock"!!! I believe in free choice of any person to use or not the AdBlock. So I don NOT force my users to disable AdBlock. My users know that the ads support my website and Openload.co. I can say that almost 93% aren't using Adblock but the remaining 7% sometimes have problems with the player.
Browser: Google Chrome 52.0.2743.116
Addons: AdBlock 3.1.1 and AdBlock Plus 1.12.2

Last edited:
I found a bug in the embed player. If you are using a browser Chrome and addons AdBlock or AdBlock Plus the video doesn't load and the player stands frozen in 00:00.
If you disable the AdBlocks the player works without problems but if you enable AdBlocks the video doesn't load in the player.
I DO NOT use option "Force Users to disable Adblock"!!! I believe in free choice of any person to use or not the AdBlock. So I don NOT force my users to disable AdBlock. My users know that the ads support my website and Openload.co. I can say that almost 93% aren't using Adblock but the remaining 7% sometimes have problems with the player.

adblock issue, they f*cked it, again :facepalm:

you can report it to adblock, so they will fix it

Last edited:

adblock issue, they f*cked it, again :facepalm:

you can report it to adblock, so they will fix it

Openload deleted file so muc.

Openload rocks as always :fly:

Only 360-480-720p qulity options must be enabled after encoding. Our internet connection is really bad in country, people needs to lower quality to 360p. It will be better for poor connections.

Fast payment as always :good: Thanks

2016_09_01_003515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back