Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
0$ - 0 views

2aeut51.png

73c7ih.jpg

after i requested the payment few hours ago my balance is still 0$

Last edited:
I have a problem

hi there are some problems. first one is the videos can not play for mobile users from last night.and the other one is that there isnt any earnings from the videos . may you explain what is the problem ?

Stats not updating at all, video views change (i can see them changing in my files) but they're not being counted at all..... For many hours now. at least 4-5 hours now not updating anything in stats.

Payment Problem

Hai Marcle, I Have Openload Account and i have problem, i put wrong email on paypal email address @hormail but my email use hotmail.com, can u please help me, because i didnt get any respon in 1x24 hour with support contact, thanks

Stats not updating at all, video views change (i can see them changing in my files) but they're not being counted at all..... For many hours now. at least 4-5 hours now not updating anything in stats.
Yes I confirm that rewards are different today, they are going down, something wrong with rewards Marcel ?

Yes I confirm that rewards are different today, they are going down, something wrong with rewards Marcel ?

I have some users on my site that are reporting videos are not loading at all.I tink must be an issue from that problem.

Hi, registered on wjunction to ask this question.
4 days before my earnings fell a lot, however my visitors count didnt change at all.
SFlgcrJS_Hs.jpg
hOaC5yMm5kY.jpg

anybody has this problem? or its something with my site.

4 days before my earnings fell a lot, however my visitors count didnt change at all.
SFlgcrJS_Hs.jpg
hOaC5yMm5kY.jpg

Hi,

since when are youre using our service?
There was an issue related to our rewarding scripts from the 22th to 30th.
Some User accounts rewarded up to 200% more, while some was completly unaffected due these issue.
To explain you the nature of the issue, usually rewards are created when users playing a video or start downloading.
During this period of time, rewards was triggered on a pageview, so even if users dont play the video.

Regards

Marcel

SFlgcrJS_Hs.jpg
hOaC5yMm5kY.jpg

Hi,

since when are youre using our service?
There was an issue related to our rewarding scripts from the 22th to 30th.
Some User accounts rewarded up to 200% more, while some was completly unaffected due these issue.
To explain you the nature of the issue, usually rewards are created when users playing a video or start downloading.
During this period of time, rewards was triggered on a pageview, so even if users dont play the video.

Regards

Marcel

My stats increased a lot 22th. Seems i was lucky one who got 200%. Thank you for explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back