Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upload speed of my account is just like before.
Nothing's changed unless simple things, such as error embed dimension setting.
Greeting from Asia

Does openload.co change it domain to openload.cc ?

I clicked one of my link in some website was redirected to openload.cc/f/xxxxxxxx

Hi,

i want to give a statement to the openload.cc domain.
We arent in control of these domain, but the owner seems to redirect it to our original site.

Regards

Marcel

streaming is fine, i think user cannot download file due to firefox "Reported Unwanted Software Page!" message. try to download any file you will see the error. here is the screenshot:
6JloFHGDCsNFsU2VOkkTsLpOulXEu.jpg

streaming is fine, i think user cannot download file due to firefox "Reported Unwanted Software Page!" message. try to download any file you will see the error. here is the screenshot:
6JloFHGDCsNFsU2VOkkTsLpOulXEu.jpg

These issue is caused of malware uploaded. Were scanning any file for viruses after upload, but it seems we cannot prevent this all the time.
We will get the warning removed.

Regards

Marcel

LOW RATE Vs Openload

May i know why openload is so low rate vs videowood and other ppd/ppv affiliate
I got 40$ a day in videowood while in openload 6$ only.
PS: Im openload member now not videowood because they dont pay anymore

Does anyone know if openload has a searchable catalogue of the files on openload? Like the ones on vidbull and vodlocker for instance. And if so, please direct me there as I can't find one at all.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if openload has a searchable catalogue of the files on openload? Like the ones on vidbull and vodlocker for instance. And if so, please direct me there as I can't find one at all.
No, Openload has no public catalogue. Most people want their files to be private and only if they share a link to a file it can not be found.

?

They are also getting this message when I download a file ? We know you're looking for water ,But sorry dude , this is a desert!

They are also getting this message when I download a file ? We know you're looking for water ,But sorry dude , this is a desert!

Yes clicking a Free Download button lead to openload.co/stream/ i think they are update something and break this up. Just let they know this should not hard to fix.

openload having best ppd rate so far, but i just wondering if there is video ads, don't you think it can bring more revenue? people really don't like much lots of pop ads. may be one video ads+one pop ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back