Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would u post oload link when openload works just change the name before u post :D

because, genius, in the meantime, plenty of links were changed to oload... not to mention the auto-redirection.... you may share an openload.co link.... but anyone who clicks it ends up at an oload.co link... and watching that, doesn't count for anything

hello I enter my username and password correctly to identify in my account, and I requested a code that supposedly sent me to my mail, code that never ever reaches my email associated with my account opanload, I could help? because if I do not get the course code I can not identify my own account?

why would u post oload link when openload works just change the name before u post :D

because, genius, in the meantime, plenty of links were changed to oload... not to mention the auto-redirection.... you may share an openload.co link.... but anyone who clicks it ends up at an oload.co link... and watching that, doesn't count for anything

trolling me saying genius there is an auto-redirection while am right now sharing openload links and it's doesn't redirect any where almost no body changed any links it's only 24 hrs most people used scripts and it can easily be removed

where the auto redirection thing every openload link opens as openload and stats are working for me so troll stop trolling am not a genius am not trolling u or another am trying to help non of what u said is true no auto-redirection anywhere unless u mean on your site which u can change

hello I enter my username and password correctly to identify in my account, and I requested a code that supposedly sent me to my mail, code that never ever reaches my email associated with my account opanload, I could help? because if I do not get the course code I can not identify my own account?

go to your e-mail and use any old loginkey you have received before it will work

Last edited:

trolling me saying genius there is an auto-redirection while am right now sharing openload links and it's doesn't redirect any where almost no body changed any links it's only 24 hrs most people used scripts and it can easily be removed

where the auto redirection thing every openload link opens as openload and stats are working for me so troll stop trolling am not a genius am not trolling u or another am trying to help non of what u said is true no auto-redirection anywhere unless u mean on your site which u can change

go to your e-mail and use any old loginkey you have received before it will work

thank you very much

when you login to oload.co account, and your links now is automatic openload.co, not oload, and yes, start counting... thanks marcell! :))

Last edited:
Refreshing in 4 minutes to see if rewards work now :D

Update: Stats working again!

Last edited:
first.. you have to change oload.co into openload.co.... just after that u will be earnign money again

Shouldnt be needed anymore, as its redirecting now. So reward should also work on oload.co

Regards

Marcel

Sir so its ok to use oload for uploading? and use its embeds links?
and the earnings is still down on my end its no raising up

also since you said that "spread the new domain name"
is it possible that openload is only accessible temporarily?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back