Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to order the files alphabetically? Let's say i remote upload 20 videofiles, i put pagesize on 20, than i would like those file to be ordered alphabetically. But when i press name, it's sorts all my files alphabetically, not the last 20. Is there already a fix or a future fix?

Remote upload has been very slow for the the last 48 hours, can you please speed it up. All other host complete, and openload is only between 10 and 15%......

Anyone know how to order the files alphabetically? Let's say i remote upload 20 videofiles, i put pagesize on 20, than i would like those file to be ordered alphabetically. But when i press name, it's sorts all my files alphabetically, not the last 20. Is there already a fix or a future fix?

you can create new folder and put your files in there..

you can create new folder and put your files in there..

didn't think about that, great idea! Thx!

Black background for Subs

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Any option to but black background on subtitles? Because if video is with embedded english subtitles, when you insert new subtitles it looks awful mottled. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Am looking for this :
[/FONT]
blackbgtext.jpg

Once your files got DMCA, others won't be allow to view/watch your links anymore even if you reupload those files that got DMCA.. :(
This is not true, you can reupload it and it works fine. Clear your cache/history. Avoid those media sites that aren't well managed (won't say names). Just beware that once your file has been deleted, means DMCA companies are keeping track of this file from being shared again without permission. So means the reuploaded file could be deleted again within 24 hours or 24 months depending on the content.

is openload shaving views?
Be aware ALL hosts require a certain percentage of the video/file to be view/downloaded before it can count.
Just because someone clicks your link doesn't mean they viewed the file.
In addition, views are IP restricted and have other restrictions because of those who try to cheat and manipulate views.

Last edited:
did you support 1080p or only 720p ?
They support 1080p but first you need to change the converts settings to HD.
GO to User Panel -> Conversion Settings -> Maximum Resolution for Converts -> HD
If you have NOT set up HD quality in the settings then your HD video (1080p) will be with very poor quality.

Does anyone know how to remote upload from youtube?
Both link www . youtube . com/watch?v=VIDEO-ID (or www . youtube . com/v/VIDEO-ID)
and r8---sn-8pxuuxa-nboek . googlevideo.com/videoplayback?sparams=........... (direct link, IDM catch) didn't work.

Hi there,

use this service to download youtube video

http://en.savefrom.net

once opened, just copy your youtube link and paste it and press enter (see picture)

1.JPG

2.JPG

after they get the youtube file just copy the link from the green scroll down button, you can pick one of your favorite converted file there (example i choosed 360p), right click and "copy link address" see picture..

3.JPG

and done.....you can paste it the link address into your remote upload in openload account...it only a few second to become your file .....

hope will help....

Last edited:
is it possible to disable the list of languages available for subtitle on specific account? as it's really time consuming and confusing browsing all those available languages if you only need english language always. thank you

is it possible to disable the list of languages available for subtitle on specific account? as it's really time consuming and confusing browsing all those available languages if you only need english language always. thank you

i agree with you, there are so many option of languages there....

its very difficult to pick english language in dropdown menu,

i hope english on the top of the list for adding subtitle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back