Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
do request again, after receiving email, copy all confirmation link, and paste to new tab, and enter, if your request success, you will direct to your account and read small notification ..

tried that too. (both methods)
requestin is bugged. need help, marcel
thats i get after confirmin:
"We know you’re looking for water,
But sorry dude, this is a desert!"

"We know you’re looking for water,
But sorry dude, this is a desert!"

I am also getting the same message sometimes. But what I am doing is, waiting for few minutes & clicking the same email link again. That is work for me.

Do not use the html version of the email. Always use the standards view {html version--> which is for slow connection}

request payment error

We know you’re looking for water,
But sorry dude, this is a desert!

You can solve the problem, I need to ask for payment

and this solved, I copied the link in another tab and ready

greetings

Last edited:
I get that error almost every single time. If I give it three or four tries clicking on the link, it will work eventually. Copying and pasting never makes a difference for me.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am also getting the same message sometimes. But what I am doing is, waiting for few minutes & clicking the same email link again. That is work for me. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Do not use the html version of the email. Always use the standards view {html version--> which is for slow connection}[/FONT]

payment confirmation link have error: We know you’re looking for water,But sorry dude, this is a desert!

I use paypal as payment method.

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am also getting the same message sometimes. But what I am doing is, waiting for few minutes & clicking the same email link again. That is work for me. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Do not use the html version of the email. Always use the standards view {html version--> which is for slow connection}[/FONT]

Hi,

this wont work neither as its fully not working right now. It was always buggy but right now its not working.
We will fix it asap most likely this evening.

Regards

Marcel

Edit:

Its fixed, thanks for you patience

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back