Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

about the recent issues.
The upload speed issue was due a ddos on the upload servers and its fixed now.

About the rewards, we noticed a impresseion drop of ~ 20% since Monday, menas our stats showing 20% to less impressions.
We working on a fix right now and will release it asap once its done. There will be a +% day to compensate your loss.

Regards

Marcel

Hey, I can´t login nor reset my password. In the last days I uploaded a lot of files because my website is going to relaunch. All links are still up just my account isn´t "there".

If you want I can provide you the btc adress where the payments went to authenticate that it is really my account.

43aiZrD.png

Hi all,

about the recent issues.
The upload speed issue was due a ddos on the upload servers and its fixed now.

About the rewards, we noticed a impresseion drop of ~ 20% since Monday, menas our stats showing 20% to less impressions.
We working on a fix right now and will release it asap once its done. There will be a +% day to compensate your loss.

Regards

Marcel

The slow upload speed is back.

Deleted files

Hi.Is anyone having the same problem : everyday openload deletes a lot of files, i think half my videos are deleted. How can I prevent this?

Hi all,

as you may noticed upload speeds are back.
Additionally we fixed the missing rewards and tomorrow will be a 180% rate day to compensate the loss.

Regards

Marcel

Hello,

I got this notification "You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit." But my files are already video files. I tried 4 different video files. Openload recognised as a video file only one of these 4 video files.

I couldn't understand this. My file's format was .mp4. What is wrong? What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back