Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

i apologize for the low support speed here in wjunction. I always read your posts, but i dont had time to answer it.
First of all, some users complaining about the rewards, we checked this very deep and what i can say is, that rewards are added correctly and also counting correctly.
If some users facing lower rewards, iam sorry about that, but what i can say for sure is, that its not our fault in that case.

If you have any wishes, feature requests and so on, i suggest you to use the contact form on our page.
For every error or bug please the same or a PM to me.

Generally if you face any ads for example adult which arent acceptable, please send me a detailed report about it.
As were working with alot adnetworks, i need to know the redirect domain ( the domain before the ad), the time when you got these ad, the browser and device from this ad and your IP.
With this informations, i can get easily removed undesirable ads.

Thanks for your patience as always.

Best Regards

Marcel
The FACT is, I never got replying when I emailed from Contact Website and from you Marcel
WHY ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi all,

i apologize for the low support speed here in wjunction. I always read your posts, but i dont had time to answer it.
First of all, some users complaining about the rewards, we checked this very deep and what i can say is, that rewards are added correctly and also counting correctly.
If some users facing lower rewards, iam sorry about that, but what i can say for sure is, that its not our fault in that case.

If you have any wishes, feature requests and so on, i suggest you to use the contact form on our page.
For every error or bug please the same or a PM to me.

Generally if you face any ads for example adult which arent acceptable, please send me a detailed report about it.
As were working with alot adnetworks, i need to know the redirect domain ( the domain before the ad), the time when you got these ad, the browser and device from this ad and your IP.
With this informations, i can get easily removed undesirable ads.

Thanks for your patience as always.

Best Regards

Marcel
The FACT is, I never got replying when I emailed from Contact Website and from you Marcel
WHY ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Send me via Pm your ticket id, and i will look why it stucks.

Regards

Marcel

download speed why is so slow? 1mb/sec?

Youre speaking about regular file download? Or video file download?
Just a short explaination here, our goal is to keep the streams fluent also in peak times and rush hours. During this times the download speeds can get slowly, but its not in our intention to keep it better in rush hours. If your users want to download files fast, tell them they should download during non peak times.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back