Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
copy the link and paste in the web browser

Requested my 1st payout, clicked on the confirmation link, and got cloudflare 504 gateway timeout error.
Another attempt to click on the link gave a message that the link is incorrect, and I should generate new one, though my balance was reduced by the selected to payout amount.
Does this mean that despite the error page, it was confirmed? Is there any way to check status of my payment, don't see it on my userpanel?

Anyone?

copy the link and paste in the web browser
Thanks for the reply, but I've already tried it. As I wrote confirmation link generates message that link is incorrect, as if expired or something.
My account has been reduced by the requested amount, when I tried to click on the link for the first time, but got error.
I don't know where are the money. I do not see anywhere in the userpanel any payment status section to check it out.
It should be displayed somewhere?

Last edited:
wow FAST FAST FAST ... Thanks you for Payment !!!! the Best always!!!!!! :handshake:

AmountEmail/WalletMethodDateStatus
XX.XX
2016-02-18 18:57:24Paid

wow FAST FAST FAST ... Thanks you for Payment !!!! the Best always!!!!!! :handshake:

AmountEmail/WalletMethodDateStatus
XX.XX.............2016-02-18 18:57:24Paid
Where such information are displayed in openload userpanel, I don't see anything like this in my profile?

@w4rkr4f7: It's in Affiliate Settings, after you hit request payout button and under payout options, but it's only visible if you have already requested at least one payment.
Since there was a problem with my 1st payment, it was not visible there. But thanks to Openload support my issue got solved. Now I'm waiting for my payment.

FTP uploads are still not working. They haven't been working for around 15 hours already.

Always error, connection timed-out or other errors. It never works since Saturday morning.

Hello openload, please check the site advertisement on openload

why this site detected as attackers google chrome, our visitors are afraid of that

yXcoQxw.png
]

there maybe something wrong with the site or system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back