Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else tried to cash out today? When I receive that e-mail they send to confirm that I made the payment and I go to the e-mail, it comes up on openload with an Error message, so it doesn't cash me out. I tried copying and pasting the URL too and have the same result. :(

I tried it a third time and it didn't work. But then when I was going to e-mail openload and tried the e-mail again to reference the exact error message, it worked! Third time's a charm haha.

Last edited:
Indeed. Stats have dropped considerably since 3-4 days ago.

As for UK views... none anymore. Either Openload is blocked in UK or it's something else going on.

Hi everyone,

sorry for the ongoing service issue the last few days.
We have detected multiple issue with our platform and it will take a while fixing all.
Some issue are related due our growth, some others due unexpected 3rd party service problems.

We will make sure to be back to old using experience very soon. Please be patient until we get all things solved.

Regards

Marcel

keep failing for remote upload for file >=2GB:cursing: meanwhile size limit is 5GB?

Read the faq :

Up to which filesize can I upload my files?

The maximum file size is limited to 1 GB. Your files can be up to 10 GB without any restrictions if you let us convert them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back