Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading not woking correctly.

Either freezes on one by one uploading on the home page. Or when using multi-upload get an Unknown Error on half the files.

Can anybody tell me if embed (iframe) videos are working fine?

"The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is no supported."

very slow up speed from NL

We cannot do anything about slow uploads speeds.
We can do something against slow downloads speeds from us.
If youre feeling your speeds to us are to low, please contact your hosting provider and ask them if he can approve speeds to us.

Regards

Marcel

oTesD2.jpg

it m my country website very slow and down in sometime

I have "Force Users to disable Adblock" activated on my account , now users who enter my site report that they are not using adblock at all but still have the same message.They tried with diferent browsers no luck , and some of them are using the browser from there smart tv.That is strange.Any fix for this Marcel ?

Request Payout

first time Request Payout and i have request payout 4 time until now and every time i make request , message show that
"A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout. "
and i didn't receive any email until now i have check junk mail too

Last edited:
There seems to be some problems.Last night when I requested I got the e-mail but status didin't change still Pending.Usualy takes less like 2-3 hours on payoneer.Must be some problems , maybe Marcel will respond later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back