Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marcel,

I have a problem with subtitles (my uploaders to), after some time our subtitles are gone from video, it happen with series Criminal Minds, today it happend with series like Bones and new few show's.

Subtitle are gone without ant explanation and now we have to add then on few hundreds episodes at least. Why is this happening and can you stop this in future?

Requested payout, but no confirmation. Balance still on the affiliate page. Will it be paid or not?

Hello Marcel.
I want to ask you, if i receive many DMCA report, will you banned my account or just delete my files ?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Read the FAQ:

• Requested payouts are processed within 24 hours. Heaped Takedown notices for your files will lead to suspension.

Last edited:
Remote upload from VideoMega.tv isn't works. Every time with every video the Openload.co fetch only a 4 second clip with name aaaa1e04c23889aaec7251ca54fc1a8a.mp4. I think that's a some kind of protection by Videomega.tv because always fetch the same video even if you try with different videos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back