Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
video encoder needs improvement, another filehost could make mp4 format file size smaller from 1GB to <700Mb.

Last edited:
44.00 (you will receive xx.xx)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPayp2016-01-02 10:47:49Pending

when you are going to pay the bonus to 30% over rate

Last edited:
Upload speeds are really bad in past 2-3 days.. getting max 1.8mbps with Zoom. Before I used to get 20-25mbps. I tried other hosts to see if the problem was my connection, but all others are okay (at least 15mbps up speed).

Same for me.
It has been quite a while now that I have been having this upload speed issue. I can only upload late at night, the rest of the time, it's just impossible. It was not like few months ago. The bigger Openload is getting, the more they have problem. It is not reliable as it was in the beginning.
The worst part is that, when you ask them about these speed issues, they tell you that the problem is not on their end but with our Internet Service Provider. They don't want to understand that we have thee issues only with Openload and not with other hosts.
It is a good host but what's the use if we can't upload ?

upload speed today very slow

has anyone else the same problem ?

Same problem here, and not only today.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

first of all a happy new year to you.
May i know the methods how you upload?
As much as possible input could help to find any issue :)

Regards

Marcel

Happy new year Marcel, I do upload via Zoom only (not sure which method they use).

Zoom use API directly for upload.
Anyway, Iam aware that some of you have problems with upload speeds.
To figure out the issues, i need to know as much details as possible:
1. Upload Method
2. Speedtest Result from our page: https://openload.co/speedtest
3. traceroute to v4speed.oloadcdn.net

Best Regards

Marcel

Hi, i have a question about subtitle files, in inactive folder i can see all off them Screenshot by Lightshot and it say that inactive files will be deleted after 30 days. So if my subtitles get erased what then? Should i start reupload and adding them to videos again and again every month? I have a xxxx videos uploaded and adding more i can add subtitle from beginning every month.

Subtitle are added to video and that is there purpose they don't need to be download. Can you explain us how this work?

Last edited:
Attached subtitles only expire with video file.
Means if subtitle attached file is active, it wouldnt have any influence in subtitles.

Regards

Marcel

good night marcel could fix the remote rise in please vidzi, the error when I put the link there, thank you hope answers and could climb Brazil for level 2?

i try upload use zoom speed low. but i try upload via web is very fast :D
JPxUgA6.png

Happy New Year Marcel!

Next month I would have used your service for entire year. Your service is top notch! You have sent me 100s of payments where 99% of them have been made within 24 hours.

I hope you have a strong year with openload!!!

using firefox 43.0.3 cannot visit openload. showing error: This Connection is Untrusted. i tried to add add security exception, still not working.

edit: avast anti virus was making the problem. after add excluding scan url, working fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back