Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marcel,
I have a question. In option "Disallow all domains except this from embedding" how to add 2 or more domains?
I mean how to separate the domains. Separate by how? Comma, period, space, dash? How?
I tried the following: "domain1.com,domain2.com" or "domain1.com domain2.com" or "domain1.com;domain2.com" and in all cases only domain1.com can display the videos.
Can you explain to me how to add two or more domains.

nice website but

i want to know how many you given payments . i saw alot of scams here like vidbull thats why i am asking this question

I figured that would be the case, but there must be some other drawback to it. Surely he wouldn't allow me to host too many videos without monetizing them.

I don't understand what you are talking about, such an option does not exist. There is no way to have no ads on the videos. The only option is to force your visitors to disable adblock or not.

Last edited:
I figured that would be the case, but there must be some other drawback to it. Surely he wouldn't allow me to host too many videos without monetizing them.

I don't understand what you are talking about, such an option does not exist. There is no way to have no ads on the videos. The only option is to force your visitors to disable adblock or not.
You have to contact with them

Can't access openload

Why can't I access openload? I'm living in Philippines. It says 400 Bad Request. It's been a while now, I have no access to my admin area.

Last edited:
do you given payments to everyone payment proof?

If you want a payment proof Iam sure someone will send it to you via PM.
Please dont post any proofs here in thread.

Why can't I access openload? I'm living in Philippines. It says 400 Bad Request. It's been a while now, I have no access to my admin area.

Do you still having these issue?
Best way is to contact me on Skype, so we can troubleshoot the issue together.

These option is availible only on contact.
Its like a cdn service then.

Last edited:
I have problem with embed video player. All of my videos error, and here the error message:

"The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

Plz fix this issue as soon as possible!

Upload speeds are really bad in past 2-3 days.. getting max 1.8mbps with Zoom. Before I used to get 20-25mbps. I tried other hosts to see if the problem was my connection, but all others are okay (at least 15mbps up speed).

Hey guys,

first of all a happy new year to you.
May i know the methods how you upload?
As much as possible input could help to find any issue :)

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back