Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to repeat my previous suggestion since i did not get answer in 20+ days. :)

Is it possible to add a black background on subtitle? Something like this: Screenshot by Lightshot or least change the color of subtitles.

Reason for that:

Most of the non-English movies shows have some form of subs as part of the video, so even if we add our own subs it will mix with existing one and will not be possible for users to watch, not to mention that most of the new stuff first have Chinese or Korean sub included.

I see that Videomega already have that option so it should be possible to do.

Also video files added using remote upload for TheVideo.me server have audio/video sync problem after 6-7 min of playing, it have to be normal playing if you skip to some part or reload the page it will be normal until it pass 6-7 min then start again and the more time pass the bigger delay is. Write to support and here in PM but no response (it happen only if we are using TheVideo.me). :)

I would like to repeat my previous suggestion since i did not get answer in 20+ days. :)

Is it possible to add a black background on subtitle? Something like this: Screenshot by Lightshot or least change the color of subtitles.

Reason for that:

Most of the non-English movies shows have some form of subs as part of the video, so even if we add our own subs it will mix with existing one and will not be possible for users to watch, not to mention that most of the new stuff first have Chinese or Korean sub included.

I see that Videomega already have that option so it should be possible to do.

Also video files added using remote upload for TheVideo.me server have audio/video sync problem after 6-7 min of playing, it have to be normal playing if you skip to some part or reload the page it will be normal until it pass 6-7 min then start again and the more time pass the bigger delay is. Write to support and here in PM but no response (it happen only if we are using TheVideo.me). :)

+1

172578Capture.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back