Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why speed for remote upload is very slow? :(

Btw, I love your new site and now we can add subtitle more than 1. Thanks for that. :D

By the way, can you add option for size subtitles in the player? Megavideo.tv use the same player and there everyone can change the subs size.
I want to add this option because some of my users use TVs with over 30-40-50 inch monitor and they complain that the subtitles are very small on the big screen.
They say that on a 15,6 inch laptop, 7-10 inch tablet or 19-24 inch monitor everything is perfect but on a large TV subtitles are very small.

+1 for this :handshake:

Last edited:
Is there any problem with the new site setup.

When I upload from computer, there is a pop up window asking to input "uploadurl".
The upload speed were fast, but it does not show the video link url after upload completed. When I go to check all file, I cannot find the new video. I tried many times, same problem.

Upload Speed is so low......
please fix that every day uploading with 300 kb or somethins is a joke!
Only at Night you have good speed.

Last edited:
any chance to add video share option? like this:
JW Player | Social Sharing Overlay

AmMYk81.jpg

Could you add a tab area for last download/view area right next to the tab of Uploaded at? I delete things off my site frequently, and freeing up space would be nice. I know it's unlimited, but i have tons of files and I have no idea what's active and what isn't, and I'm the type of person who deletes stuff that isn't being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back