Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes check here
http :// i. imgur .com /RUbyRkx .png
*remove spaces

We dont disallow adblock.
Every User decides if it is allowed or not.

Regards
Marcel

So are you saying that your customers can disallow adblock if they want.?

If that is the case then you need to remove that feature, when done the said forum will look at unbanning Openload.

Edit

oI1nN.jpg

Last edited:

If that is the case then you need to remove that feature, when done the said forum will look at unbanning Openload.

It is the uploader who decide to activate or not the option of forcing users to disable Adblock.
Why do you want them to remove that option ? Just tell your uploaders not to enable that option.

Last edited:

It is the uploader who decide to activate or not the option of forcing users to disable Adblock.
Why do you want them to remove that option ? Just tell your uploaders not to enable that option.

for a start it seems utterly stupid to me that openload themselves don't disallow adblock, but they give their users the feature to implement it.

In answer to your question, staff do enough as it is at forums/blogs why should we be bogged down sending messages to members & every new member that comes along that uses the host to disable it, not to mention the multitude of autoposters/robots these days who never take notice of messages/announcements cuz their not really online, in the end the easiest & quickest solution for all is for openload to remove the feature.

for a start it seems utterly stupid to me that openload themselves don't disallow adblock, but they give their users the feature to implement it.

In answer to your question, staff do enough as it is at forums/blogs why should we be bogged down sending messages to members & every new member that comes along that uses the host to disable it, not to mention the multitude of autoposters/robots these days who never take notice of messages/announcements cuz their not really online, in the end the easiest & quickest solution for all is for openload to remove the feature.

Well, you should know that there are many uploaders who do want that feature. I don't understand why Openload would take the feature away from them just because some others don't want it.
By default, the feature is disabled, it is the uploader who decide to enable it or not for his own files. In this way, everybody is satisfied. Removing the feature won't be fair for other users.

Well, you should know that there are many uploaders who do want that feature. I don't understand why Openload would take the feature away from them just because some others don't want it.
By default, the feature is disabled, it is the uploader who decide to enable it or not for his own files. In this way, everybody is satisfied. Removing the feature won't be fair for other users.

Why do they want it? advertisements don't benefit them it only benefits the host, and in saying that it all could be just a work around by the host by stating they don't "disallow adblock" hoping they themselves aren't banned at forums/blogs by putting the onus on it's members instead.

Why do they want it? advertisements don't benefit them it only benefits the host, and in saying that it all could be just a work around by the host by stating they don't "disallow adblock" hoping they themselves aren't banned at forums/blogs by putting the onus on it's members instead.

I think you don't understand how it works. Check this link https://openload.co/money
Advertisements also benefit the uploaders. They earn money when ads are seen from their files. Adblock means less ads and less money for the uploaders as well. It is a win win deal.
Uploaders also have the feature to choose the level (the number) of advertisements on their own files. It can be only one ads or several ads on each file.
This is why a majority of uploaders want that feature.

Last edited:

I think you don't understand it works. Check this link https://openload.co/money
Advertisements also benefit the uploaders. They earn money when ads are seen from their files. Adblock means less ads and less money for the uploaders as well. It is a win win deal.
Uploaders also have the feature to choose the level (the number) of advertisements on their own files. It can be only one ads or several ads on each file.

So it's all about the cashwhores then, the ones that took piracy to a whole different level which caused anti piracy groups to become even more determined to try & shut down what we have, just because some people became too greedy.

We can debate this all day long but my resolve is final the host is banned from forums I control unless they remove the feature from it's users.

Last edited:
Oh, we were not debating. You do whatever you want, I don't care.
I was just surprised at your reasoning and I still don't understand it but never mind.

Oh were not? ok my bad lol everyone is entitled to their opinions & I respect yours

It all comes down to members of forums/blogs getting something easily, free & without any restrictions...piracy in it's real form.

I think you don't understand it works. Check this link https://openload.co/money

So it's all about the cashwhores then, the ones that took piracy to a whole different level which caused anti piracy groups to become even more determined to try & shut down what we have, just because some people became too greedy.

We can debate this all day long but my resolve is final the host is banned from forums I control unless they remove the feature from it's users.

Hi,

All i can say is that we wont disable these featue. It is disabled when you create an account. If your uploaders enables it on their own, please dont make us responsible for that.

Best Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
I, for one, am very glad that you don't force us to disable adblock. That you give us the choice if we want that or not.

Uploaders who choose to enable that option, forcing to disable adblock, are usually uploaders who have their own websites,blogs, etc, and stand to gain from the ads they have there too. Therefore, being in their best interested that their viewers dont use adblock.

Openload gives us that choice.

So, instead of assigning blames to Openload, take into account that not all uploaders work in the same way, or want the same things out of their uploads or websites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back