Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the answer.

I can still see in my traffic stats some downloaders who use adblock. Why is that ? I mean, if the option to force visitors to disable adblock works, they should not be able to watch videos without disabling their adblock.

Thanks for the answer.

I can still see in my traffic stats some downloaders who use adblock. Why is that ? I mean, if the option to force visitors to disable adblock works, they should not be able to watch videos without disabling their adblock.
Some people disabling it before the ads and enabling it at the ads like before they click play the video or download now

Thanks for the answer.

Some people disabling it before the ads and enabling it at the ads like before they click play the video or download now

Thats the problem you cant avoid 100%

Regards

Marcel

hello openload

Do you know how to override the
.vjs-poster background-image?
I wanted to use my thumbnail post for it.

Last edited:
Same for me here.
Most of them uploaded fine, but then something happened and now nothing goes up :/

Are the failed uploads still a problem?

Regards

Marcel

hello openload

Do you know how to override the
.vjs-poster background-image?
I wanted to use my thumbnail post for it.

Can you please explain me what exactly you want to do :)?
Not got you so far.

Last edited:
Can you please explain me what exactly you want to do :)?
Not got you so far.

i wanna customize the poster of embed videos. I wanna change the value of
Code:
.vjs-poster{ background-image:"featured-thumbnail.jpg"
w/c came from the embed video.
tho i've searching they said thats its impossible ._.

Thank you for the fast payment as always!

gwyXuMP.png

Hello openload,

Is it possible to remove the adult ads please ?
Or at least filter them for some sites. They are not appropriate for all sites. :(

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back